Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Addding dbol mid cycle (AI estimate?)

Week 8 of test E 500mg. I have my e2 sitting at 40 taking 1mg adex 2x a week on pin days. Wondering how to adjust my AI dosage? I plan on running the dbol for 6-8 weeks at 25mg ED.

40 is actually a good spot for E2 to be at to optimize gains. You don't want it too low. You experiencing high estro sides like low libido?

EDIT: My bad, I totally misread yor question. I'd say for that dbol dose, I'd just add in a 3rd dose of adex at 0.5mg. If you got caps, split open one and pour half into water and down it. Save remaining half cap for next week, etc. Could do 1mg for the 3rd dose also but that might be overkill

(03-25-2020, 09:36 PM)BigDiesel95 Wrote: 40 is actually a good spot for E2 to be at to optimize gains. You don't want it too low. You experiencing high estro sides like low libido?

EDIT: My bad, I totally misread yor question. I'd say for that dbol dose, I'd just add in a 3rd dose of adex at 0.5mg. If you got caps, split open one and pour half into water and down it. Save remaining half cap for next week, etc. Could do 1mg for the 3rd dose also but that might be overkill

I have tabs that can be cut. I will try out 2.5 adex a week(from 2) starting out. Thanks!