Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Additional precautions to take if ordering raws?

Obviously ordering raws means nearly unlimited and cheap gear. It also comes with added risk or at least added criminality. I am curious about it but personally feel it seems way too risky.

How do you guys view ordering raws, home brewing, etc, and for those who choose to do so, do you take any special precautions to minimize risk?

(05-23-2020, 02:54 PM)EnjoyYourSymptom Wrote: Obviously ordering raws means nearly unlimited and cheap gear. It also comes with added risk or at least added criminality. I am curious about it but personally feel it seems way too risky.

How do you guys view ordering raws, home brewing, etc, and for those who choose to do so, do you take any special precautions to minimize risk?

Only order domestic, never order more then 5ish grams at a time personally. Never ever resell your brew.

(05-23-2020, 05:36 PM)NutritoNerd Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 02:54 PM)EnjoyYourSymptom Wrote: Obviously ordering raws means nearly unlimited and cheap gear. It also comes with added risk or at least added criminality. I am curious about it but personally feel it seems way too risky.

Only order domestic, never order more then 5ish grams at a time personally. Never ever resell your brew.

Domestic raws erase a lot of the cost savings, obviously some of the criminality as well. 5g at a time seems like a small order but I’m new to the idea.

(05-23-2020, 10:20 PM)EnjoyYourSymptom Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 05:36 PM)NutritoNerd Wrote:

Domestic raws erase a lot of the cost savings, obviously some of the criminality as well. 5g at a time seems like a small order but I’m new to the idea.

You are right on all accounts, but I am willing to lose the savings a bit if it means I am not going to prison for over a decade lol

Only order an amount that could be proven to be for personal usage, don't buy things that could look like you're planning to resell. I.E use big 200ml vials instead of 20x 10ml. Also common sense, don't go telling everyone you homebrew.

Raws really shouldn't be used as a means to saving money unless you factor in all the other cost.

1. Customs are seizing more packs these days and it's gonna get worse come 2021 with the Stop Act and AED.

2. Raws are automatically manufacturing, doesn't matter even if you only have ten grams, that's 400 units of delivery. If you include all the paraphernalia that goes along with it then you will be in deep shit.

3. This is a 3rd degree felony, a record that stays with you for life, something that can close a lot of doors of opportunity down the road.

4. 4th amendment protections are basically a joke, for every road block a constitutionalists thinks will protect him, the cops have a dozen ways of getting around it, if the cops want something on your property they will get it. This is there job, you are their prey, you are their performance report boost, their raise at the end of the year, their retirement pension.

5. The vast majority of seizures come from traffic stops where they can search your vehicle even if you give no consent. It's as simple as pulling that four legged smelly beast that licks its ass that they call a fellow officer, this creature will than follow the body language of his master and false alert giving them a chance to tear your vehicle apart. This happens every time the cops want to get into a vehicle, what's funny is the dog signals on a scent, but they never use the dog to find the actual drugs in the car, because they know it's bullshit.

6. If you do keep raws, they must be secured in a container that would require powertools to open, not just a padlock as those are easily picked or cut, they have to be concealed in something that is strong, well padded, sound proof, and looks like an item that doesn't gather suspicion. Cops are now using density meters to find stashes of drugs and money, with this they can tell if something is hidden.

7. You never allow anyone to know you brew, you never tell anyone you use AAS, if you have a family don't even bother with this stuff as people around you will be sloppy and unwittingly rat you out. If you're not a loner don't even bother with this stuff.

8. Never sign for a package, never let someone hand you the package, never let someone see you retrieve the package. If they ask for a signature, you simply walk off and don't reply. Retrieve the package when it's dark so you know no one is waiting to bust you.

9. If you get a seizure letter than it's best not to order again. Just let it go and lose your money, forget the reship, there is a blacklist, your name and address goes into the system and what i suspect will be there for many years.

10. Even domestic raw dealers can't really be trusted, because if they have been busted, and cops have set up an operation so they can send out packs and bust individuals this could be the probation requirement of a once legit source.

11. Having raws on your property and transferring raws in a vehicle is nerve racking, the war on drugs is nothing to screw around with, the legal system is based on sadism, these people are high on power, they will crush and destroy your life and you will be forced to thank them for bending you over and shoving the foot long up your hooter.

So my advice, order domestic, order already brewed, be careful at all times. There is no such thing as personal use amounts. Our legal system is set up to demonize AAS without understanding it at all, they don't give a shit. When a judge informs a jury, they don't allow the jury to interpret the law to see if it's just or not, they simply want you to vote based strictly on the law even if it's bullshit. Remember it used to be legal to own slaves and beat or kill them, it used to be legal to have black people ride in the back of a bus, corrupt laws are still in existence today, we are run by a government full of psychopaths and idiots.