Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Anyone Try SoCompounding EQ??

Hey guys wondering if anyone’s tried SoCompounding eq, im just concerned because it’s dosed at 600mg/ml. i’ve never seen the compound made to that mg per ml. nor at 20ml per vial. sounds like too good to be true but i could be wrong!

I have Aran it before for about 18 weeks, no complains. I actually just started again a few weeks ago. You have nothing to be worried about they’re legit. As far as the high concentration I haven’t experienced any pip or the gear crashing or anything like that, like I said they’re legit.

(11-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Beesting97 Wrote: I have Aran it before for about 18 weeks, no complains. I actually just started again a few weeks ago. You have nothing to be worried about they’re legit. As far as the high concentration I haven’t experienced any pip or the gear crashing or anything like that, like I said they’re legit.

Sweet thanks man, ill give it a shot!

(11-06-2019, 09:43 AM)Customfitt Wrote: Hey guys wondering if anyone’s tried SoCompounding eq, im just concerned because it’s dosed at 600mg/ml. i’ve never seen the compound made to that mg per ml. nor at 20ml per vial. sounds like too good to be true but i could be wrong!

EQ at the concentration has been done before. Eq shouldnt really give you pip even at that strength so you should be fine. Soco is g2g used his products many times.