Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Are u open about enhancement

I originally started this venture seconding to be completely honest and open.

Everything was totally fine and cool and people respected me for it. Until I started getting better results than them/looked better/was stronger

Then if became fuck you for cheating.

Anyone else experience that kind of backlash or like anything? I also notice doctors get super weird about it as well and just like drop you as a patient in terms of giving a shit once they hear steroids

No I’m not open, it’s no one’s business but mine. I’m doing this for me not them

Anyway, I’m 46 years old, built like a truck and I have the acne of a teenager. I think they can work it out for themselves ?

LMAO

glad to see this post after the hospital sent you home shitting blood
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
telling doctors is a good way for them to treat you differently and incorrectly and potentially lose your insurance, because to them its not just steroids or a supplement its ABUSE.

I'll tell anyone and everyone. Have only ever had issues with doctors.

(05-21-2020, 09:16 PM)DHT Wrote: glad to see this post after the hospital sent you home shitting blood
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
telling doctors is a good way for them to treat you differently and incorrectly and potentially lose your insurance, because to them its not just steroids or a supplement its ABUSE.

Exactly and yeah thanks I am glad too lol so yeah it was external nothing serious going on at all regarding that

Thread you may enjoy

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...-your-size

I'm completely open to the point I answer honestly when even strangers ask, pin in front of family, slin at a restaurant, needles laying around my room, that kinda stuff.

I’m not open open about it but it’s not a secret either. If someone were to ask I’d be honest but they will prob never ask because I’m a female lol

(05-22-2020, 01:18 AM)thaatkiid6813 Wrote: I’m not open open about it but it’s not a secret either. If someone were to ask I’d be honest but they will prob never ask because I’m a female lol

Good on you, fake natty girls are the worst. Hard enough to get women to lift due to the fear of getting too muscular, doesn't help when people like Dana Lin bailey claim natty and tell women they can look like her by eating properly and lifting lol

(05-22-2020, 01:37 AM)bodydysmorphia Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 01:18 AM)thaatkiid6813 Wrote: I’m not open open about it but it’s not a secret either. If someone were to ask I’d be honest but they will prob never ask because I’m a female lol

Good on you, fake natty girls are the worst. Hard enough to get women to lift due to the fear of getting too muscular, doesn't help when people like Dana Lin bailey claim natty and tell women they can look like her by eating properly and lifting lol

No I completely agree!!! It never fails when I’m trying to get a woman friend to work out they tell me their fear of being buff and pulls up some pro woman BB page on IG that is clearly not natty as an example.