Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Armani Raws?

Is Armani gtg? Reviews are pretty scarce on him and I was thinking going through him for some raws but his page is gone and I have not seen anything mentioned on him so I'm just curious if anyone has had success or otherwise.

Yeah he's gtg. Got some Masteron from him and he gave extra.

(11-28-2018, 11:55 AM)blaise1992 Wrote: Is Armani gtg? Reviews are pretty scarce on him and I was thinking going through him for some raws but his page is gone and I have not seen anything mentioned on him so I'm just curious if anyone has had success or otherwise.

He likes to keep a low profile. :-)

(01-13-2019, 05:20 PM)armanianabolics Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 11:55 AM)blaise1992 Wrote: Is Armani gtg? Reviews are pretty scarce on him and I was thinking going through him for some raws but his page is gone and I have not seen anything mentioned on him so I'm just curious if anyone has had success or otherwise.

He likes to keep a low profile. :-)

I understand that thanks

Love me or hate me, I make the best gear on this board. I use Armani when I need something fast. Pretty wide range of stuff too. Never disappointed me. His raws always get here faster than any of my other suppliers and test same or higher purity every time. Given that, his prices are justified.

He is g2g and always hooks it up

We're trying to figure out what happened to his page right now. I think you might have to remake it Armani, my apologies

(01-14-2019, 12:45 AM)Swole Guacamole Wrote: We're trying to figure out what happened to his page right now. I think you might have to remake it Armani, my apologies

Really hate to jump in someone else's thread here, but guac when can we get our page up?