Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Best HGH source right now

Been using PharmaHGH but they mysteriously closed shop. I was about to send them coin this morning as they emailed me 2 days ago confirming the order. Maybe they are only serving past customers? We'll see.

In the meantime, I used Pharm HGH for 3 years with a script from a clinic. RIDIC expensive so I changed to pharma hgh black tops. I got good results at 5iu/day 5 on 2 off.

I am on TRT and blast every 4 months. So with the HGH I just want mostly fat loss, good sleep and well being/anti aging (skin). I don't use this forum that much so not sure where to find the best reviews.

What sources should I be considering? I'm in the USA and want to stay on HGH for life at 5 iu generic, and eventually 2iu pharm once I am funded better

thanks

(03-25-2020, 02:59 PM)Volcanoeslobby Wrote: Been using PharmaHGH but they mysteriously closed shop. I was about to send them coin this morning as they emailed me 2 days ago confirming the order. Maybe they are only serving past customers? We'll see.

In the meantime, I used Pharm HGH for 3 years with a script from a clinic. RIDIC expensive so I changed to pharma hgh black tops. I got good results at 5iu/day 5 on 2 off.

I am on TRT and blast every 4 months. So with the HGH I just want mostly fat loss, good sleep and well being/anti aging (skin). I don't use this forum that much so not sure where to find the best reviews.

What sources should I be considering? I'm in the USA and want to stay on HGH for life at 5 iu generic, and eventually 2iu pharm once I am funded better

thanks

The provider hgh... They are the best source for generic hgh period as far as I'm concerned. Under 100 dollars per kit of mauve tops even us domestic. Very little to no communication with the source once paid for. You will get your shit, and be happy as fuck with the product and prices

(03-25-2020, 05:16 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 02:59 PM)Volcanoeslobby Wrote: Been using PharmaHGH but they mysteriously closed shop. I was about to send them coin this morning as they emailed me 2 days ago confirming the order. Maybe they are only serving past customers? We'll see.

thanks

The provider hgh... They are the best source for generic hgh period as far as I'm concerned. Under 100 dollars per kit of mauve tops even us domestic. Very little to no communication with the source once paid for. You will get your shit, and be happy as fuck with the product and prices

The Provider really is the best for generics, consistently at a high purity and the prices are unbeatable. The only downside is the shipping time but as long as you get your kit who cares. For Pharmaceutical HGH Southern Compounding has the best deal with Omnitropes at $3.60 per iu.

How does one get in contact with “the provider”... can we talk about that here?

(03-25-2020, 05:16 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:

thanks

Its impossible for me to find contact info I trust

(03-26-2020, 02:55 AM)DHT Wrote: Its impossible for me to find contact info I trust
thanks for letting us know

he is a source on brotherhoodofpain

TP as stated is definitely the go to International source. BNGGrowth sells the same hgh for slightly more but will answer your emails between payment and delivery which TP will not. Optitropin on meso is currently my favorite domestic source. His hgh is on point and there's rarely if ever any issues when you deal with him.

I placed an order with this source on Monday and have not heard anything back. Then his thread disappears...