Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Blood Sugar dropping extremely fast on Anavar

Greetings past, present, and future juicers.

I’m looking for help with this “issue” of mine. 50 of Anavar daily split AM/PM is destroying my blood sugar uncomfortably fast. I’m cutting at around 2800 calories (6’4” 220) but even with a steady intake of food, I often go hypoglycemic. All the symptoms are there, shaking and trembling, sweats, tunnel vision, disdain for my beautiful wife (smh, poor wifey).

Anyways, any suggestions or tricks? I can’t just eat a shit ton of food all the time because i can’t expect to actually shed fat that way. Should I be sipping on juice all day long?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated so that I don’t pass out and unexpectedly die. Thanks!

(01-15-2020, 05:48 PM)Particleoflight Wrote: Greetings past, present, and future juicers.

I’m looking for help with this “issue” of mine. 50 of Anavar daily split AM/PM is destroying my blood sugar uncomfortably fast. I’m cutting at around 2800 calories (6’4” 220) but even with a steady intake of food, I often go hypoglycemic. All the symptoms are there, shaking and trembling, sweats, tunnel vision, disdain for my beautiful wife (smh, poor wifey).

Anyways, any suggestions or tricks? I can’t just eat a shit ton of food all the time because i can’t expect to actually shed fat that way. Should I be sipping on juice all day long?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated so that I don’t pass out and unexpectedly die. Thanks!

Maybe snack on fruits or nuts throughout your day?

(01-15-2020, 05:48 PM)Particleoflight Wrote: Greetings past, present, and future juicers.

I've never heard of this issue while taking 50mg var daily. Are your symptoms immediately alleviated after you eat a sugary source of food? The only way to 100% confirm hypoglycemia is by checking blood sugar with a glucometer or getting blood work done, but if your symptoms go away after you eat a candy bar or something similar, then you should keep a source of sugar with you when you're symptomatic. Alternatively, stop taking the var...although rare, hypoglycemia can kill you in your sleep.

could you measure blood sugar with/without the anavar for some numbers? never heard of this so I'm curious if blood sugar dropping is what is actually happening

There's no known (proven) correlation between Anavar and hypoglycemia. The only possible reason I could draw up is that it pumps your metabolism up a bit and this is making your body burn through what you consume quicker than usual but that's still highly unlikely. You could possibly just be coincidentally coming into signs of an underlying condition you hadn't known about. Honestly you should go to a doctor and just talk to them, have them run some tests and see what's up.

The only AAS I have ever experienced, and I've read anecdotally others have too, hypoglycemia issues on is Tren. Whatever Tren does to the body in regards to how nutrients are processed, particularly carbs, seems to be able to fuck with your blood glucose levels at high enough doses (user dependent). So if you happen to also be running Tren right now alongside the Var then that may answer your question too.

I'd drop the var. It's not needed to cut, and I wouldn't want to mess with going hypo. Scary stuff man.

(01-15-2020, 05:48 PM)Particleoflight Wrote: All the symptoms are there, shaking and trembling, sweats, tunnel vision, disdain for my beautiful wife (smh, poor wifey).

Measure your blood sugar with a glucometer, not with your feelings. Feelings are notoriously unreliable.

They are inexpensive, just got one on Amazon or in Walgreens etc.

Thanks guys. Yes, my symptoms go away once I eat, but I’ll look into the glucometer.

(01-16-2020, 10:12 PM)Particleoflight Wrote: Thanks guys. Yes, my symptoms go away once I eat, but I’ll look into the glucometer.

How far below your maintenance calories are you targeting? For me, when I run a calorie deficit I have to pretty much strip out almost all carbs or I get the same low BS symptoms. A typical cut for me is 100grams of low glycemic carbs....300 grams of protein and make the rest up with healthy fats. That seems to keep my blood sugar stable . I wouldn’t suspect the gear as much as a too large a deficit.

One of th reason blood sugar levels are represented 2 ways in a blood test.....there the simple “ what is my blood sugar level right now” and the. The 30 -90 day average level.(A1C).... a candy bar will move the 1st number pretty easy but a steady, stable diet is more what the second number represents. There’s more science behind these numbers but I’m just pointing out that stabilizing or averaging your blood sugar level over an extended period might reduce your acute symptom you are describing.

When exactly do you feel like you're going hypo? Randomly or is it following certain meals with carbs or workouts?