Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Boldenone during prep

I know the basic PED stacks for comp, test / tren / mast /var/ winny / T3 etc etc.. Anyone ever use Bold Cyp? The look it gives my shoulders combined with the incredible work capacity it gives me makes it seem like a great pre comp AAS. Any input?

If you can stand the increased appetite during a prep, sure, go for it. Just be extra-sure to check your Hematocrit, since depletion and high hematocrit can lead to fatal heart attacks or strokes.

Besides this, it is one of the mildest, side-free AAS out there. Only Primo is better imho when it comes to less sides. Bold Cyp has quite the sting though Wink

(04-16-2019, 03:43 PM)juicyfatpowerlifter Wrote: If you can stand the increased appetite during a prep, sure, go for it. Just be extra-sure to check your Hematocrit, since depletion and high hematocrit can lead to fatal heart attacks or strokes.

Besides this, it is one of the mildest, side-free AAS out there. Only Primo is better imho when it comes to less sides. Bold Cyp has quite the sting though Wink

Good point about hematocrit + depletion. Luckily the Bold Cyp I got from Sasquatch (I think) awhile back is pretty PIP free.. May try it at a low dose.. 200-400mg / week.. drop it 2 weeks out?

You will get nothing out of Bold Cyp at that dose. Nothing. It's a polisher and needs to be run high, at least 750mg a week. Even then it's not that impressive TBH

(04-16-2019, 05:37 PM)timmyxxx187 Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 03:43 PM)juicyfatpowerlifter Wrote: If you can stand the increased appetite during a prep, sure, go for it. Just be extra-sure to check your Hematocrit, since depletion and high hematocrit can lead to fatal heart attacks or strokes.

Good point about hematocrit + depletion. Luckily the Bold Cyp I got from Sasquatch (I think) awhile back is pretty PIP free.. May try it at a low dose.. 200-400mg / week.. drop it 2 weeks out?

I agree with JuiceLee on the Dose. Up that bitch to at least 600 mg/wk. I would start one or two weeks with your recommended low dose, and if there are no sides(or tolerable sides), up that fucker to 600-800 mg, and run it 6 weeks or so.

Yea Ive ran EQ at 600 and Bold Cyp at 600, very happy with it both times.. was trying to be conservative with it during like a prep cycle due having Tren, Mast, Anavar in there