Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Caber Sources and Question on Prolactin?

Does anyone have experience/advice on where I can pick up some caber? I have enough to get me through this emergency but need to stock up for the next one.

I know that ExpressPCT carries it but are there any other trusted Pharma sources? I know that AIPCT used to be very active but haven't seen him around...

I've never used caber before but had some on hand and after I couldn't get rid of these painful, puffy nips even after crushing my estrogen to "3" with Adex I started dosing .5 every 3 days and finally have some relief.

Has anyone ever run into prolactin issues with just test & hcg?

My buddy just got a pack from aipctshop yesterday. They are still g2g

Wouldn't be prolactin on test, just gyno.

(03-16-2019, 07:44 PM)Damintman526 Wrote: Does anyone have experience/advice on where I can pick up some caber? I have enough to get me through this emergency but need to stock up for the next one.

I know that ExpressPCT carries it but are there any other trusted Pharma sources? I know that AIPCT used to be very active but haven't seen him around...

I've never used caber before but had some on hand and after I couldn't get rid of these painful, puffy nips even after crushing my estrogen to "3" with Adex I started dosing .5 every 3 days and finally have some relief.

Has anyone ever run into prolactin issues with just test & hcg?

We are OOS on our domestic caber, however we have 5 brands available in our international inventory. We currently have a 15% off coupon code available as well!
expresspct.com
- [email protected]/Tutanota.com

(03-16-2019, 10:43 PM)Jacked Wrote: Wouldn't be prolactin on test, just gyno.

Isn’t it strange that it wouldn’t subside even after crashed estrogen?

I have bloods next week to double check..., just not sure what else it would be from other than maybe estrogen getting out of control and this just lingering.

(03-17-2019, 02:14 AM)Damintman526 Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 10:43 PM)Jacked Wrote: Wouldn't be prolactin on test, just gyno.

Isn’t it strange that it wouldn’t subside even after crashed estrogen?

I have bloods next week to double check..., just not sure what else it would be from other than maybe estrogen getting out of control and this just lingering.

That would be exactly what I think it is, gyno typically doesnt go away quickly, you may get relief but will take some time to fully clear. Post up your bloods for people to check out.

FusianPharma has a good deal on Caber but the shipping kills me.