Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Cardarine

Have been looking around but have not been able to find a US domestic source that provides it. Does anyone know of someone on this board that does? Also while I’m at it, noticed I can’t PM or email directly other member. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

(01-16-2020, 11:27 AM)19VENOM19 Wrote: Have been looking around but have not been able to find a US domestic source that provides it. Does anyone know of someone on this board that does? Also while I’m at it, noticed I can’t PM or email directly other member. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

It took me less than a minute to find it and I’m not even in the US lol Misriah has cardarine and I’m sure others do to most likely.
There’s no private messaging but I’m sure there’s a reason for it

(01-16-2020, 11:42 AM)Jethrogen Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:27 AM)19VENOM19 Wrote: Have been looking around but have not been able to find a US domestic source that provides it. Does anyone know of someone on this board that does? Also while I’m at it, noticed I can’t PM or email directly other member. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

It took me less than a minute to find it and I’m not even in the US lol Misriah has cardarine and I’m sure others do to most likely.

Lol yea I saw that Mis has it but I’m going to give him a little bit before I order from him again so he can catch up some. ASIDE from him I couldn’t find it lol

(01-16-2020, 12:26 PM)19VENOM19 Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:42 AM)Jethrogen Wrote:

Thanks

Lol yea I saw that Mis has it but I’m going to give him a little bit before I order from him again so he can catch up some. ASIDE from him I couldn’t find it lol
True that seems odd. There’s lots of sarms sites that sell it, Swiss chems even has an injectable version as well as an oral.