Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Cascaade Oil Tren E

I ran another labs tren a before at 420 mg and barely felt anything. I thought tren was overrated. I decided to try tren again but this time with Cascade. Im on 500 mg tren e 3rd and these gains are gorgeous. My strength has gone up and my traps have blown up. Im getting comments about how much bigger I look and how my voice got deeper. Cascade is my fav source by far ?

(03-16-2019, 11:20 PM)ideadliftnoobs Wrote: I ran another labs tren a before at 420 mg and barely felt anything. I thought tren was overrated. I decided to try tren again but this time with Cascade. Im on 500 mg tren e 3rd and these gains are gorgeous. My strength has gone up and my traps have blown up. Im getting comments about how much bigger I look and how my voice got deeper. Cascade is my fav source by far ?

I'm.. Ron Burgundy?

That's the shit man. Glad you're getting the gains you deserve!

God damn it! Who didn't proof read the teleprompter, you know gear heads will read anything you out on there!!

Sorry not relevant but I couldn't help myself, by far my favorite movie Haha

(03-16-2019, 11:20 PM)ideadliftnoobs Wrote: I ran another labs tren a before at 420 mg and barely felt anything. I thought tren was overrated. I decided to try tren again but this time with Cascade. Im on 500 mg tren e 3rd and these gains are gorgeous. My strength has gone up and my traps have blown up. Im getting comments about how much bigger I look and how my voice got deeper. Cascade is my fav source by far ?

I'm also on 500 mg of his tren e. You know it's real tren when you start going hypo 3-4 hours after eating a large meal... And yeah I def feel that.

Fuark, I cant wait to blast the fuck out of tren once someone finds cure for MPB.

This is making me horny...Fuarkkk