Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Cholesterol completely out of controll!!

2 years ago I used to do sarms in high school and was completely brainwashed into thinking they had no side effects. After an influx in people starting to say they do have side effects I went and got bloodwork. My cholesterol was completely out of rage with my HDL at 13 and LDL at 45. Has anyone seen similar results with sarms destroying their cholesterol or could this just be Genetic as that’s what the doctor said (I didn’t tell him that I took sarms as he isn’t an understanding doctor when it comes to PEDS)

(07-31-2020, 12:48 PM)Mdog1990 Wrote: 2 years ago I used to do sarms in high school and was completely brainwashed into thinking they had no side effects. After an influx in people starting to say they do have side effects I went and got bloodwork. My cholesterol was completely out of rage with my HDL at 13 and LDL at 45. Has anyone seen similar results with sarms destroying their cholesterol or could this just be Genetic as that’s what the doctor said (I didn’t tell him that I took sarms as he isn’t an understanding doctor when it comes to PEDS)

I wouldnt think 2 years would still cause issues like that, but I've never taken SARMs so im not sure. Is your diet in check? Consider adding 3-5g of quality fish oil omega 3s.

Well on the plus side your LDL is low.

I had 3 hdl once after a blast, took Niacin at 2g before bed (The kind with flush), and added in 3g fish oil, 200mg coq10. After a month it was at 30, however the Niacin made my liver enzymes spike higher. Most don't have issues with niacin and liver however, so may be worth trying.