Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Cloroquine source?

Have tried AIPCT but they aren’t replying to emails

I think a source would be more likely to have Z-Pack. But yes some of the overseas groups may be able to find legit Hydroxychloroquine.

If ur the media apparently fish tank cleaner is the same thing

I read an article where a married couple took the fish tank cleaner version and they both were hospitalized and the husband died from it. I don't know much about it .. just my 2 cents

India is currently in lockdown and so it is very difficult for anyone to ship it out. There are other countries that have it available over the counter, one option is the United Kingdom. If you live in the UK, are traveling in the UK or have a friend in the UK then you should be able to obtain it!

ExpressPCT
expresspct.com
- expresspct@protonmail/Tutanota.com

(03-25-2020, 08:29 PM)Forthewin1123 Wrote: I read an article where a married couple took the fish tank cleaner version and they both were hospitalized and the husband died from it. I don't know much about it .. just my 2 cents

Yea, they took frikin fish tank cleaner which had chloroquine as part of its ingredients. That was incredibly dumb to do.

Taking pharmaceutical Hydroxychloroquine is not the same as taking fish tank cleaner.

drink diet tonic water

Any online pharmacy typically has Plaquenil, but you (and I) are both too late. It's all either sold out or can't be shipped due to lockdowns.

I hope noone believes in that helping at all

(03-26-2020, 02:01 PM)appropionate Wrote: I hope noone believes in that helping at all

I can’t believe people are self medicating with this. Imo nobody should be touching this stuff unless their on a hospital bed and it’s given by a doctor.

We can blame the orange retard for this one...
@Dexter