Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Crypto exchange

What’s up guys, I’ve been using Coinbase as my crypto exchange for the last year but I was curious if there was an exchange that didn’t make you wait the 5 days to send Crypto after a deposit.

What crypto exchanges do you guys use and why?

@JustTheTip thats weird brother, i use coinbase as well and dont need to wait at all. I can send btc right away. Might be your bank putting a hold on the purchase to check for fraudulent activities. I also use an online banking account.

(01-16-2020, 03:49 AM)ThatWhiteGuy86 Wrote: @JustTheTip thats weird brother, i use coinbase as well and dont need to wait at all. I can send btc right away. Might be your bank putting a hold on the purchase to check for fraudulent activities. I also use an online banking account.

Thanks for the response bro! I did a little reading.. I have Coinbase linked to my bank account instead of my debit.

Looks like the debit is immediate and accounts that are linked to your bank account take up to 5 days to process

Is yours linked to your debit?

(01-16-2020, 03:49 AM)ThatWhiteGuy86 Wrote: @JustTheTip thats weird brother, i use coinbase as well and dont need to wait at all. I can send btc right away. Might be your bank putting a hold on the purchase to check for fraudulent activities. I also use an online banking account.

Squared away brotha!! Changed my payment method and I can buy and send crypto immediately

@JustTheTip exactly brother. Glad you figured it out. Yes its linked to my debit card.

I found kraken to be the easiest for me to use. They have good payment options for Canadians

I use coinbase and block chain. I get the need for crypto but wish I could just use a credit card lol. Too much waiting for things to clear

A good back up plan is cash app, immediate deposits and withdraws

CASH APP

For some reason Coinbase said it would hold my coins for TEN DAYS before I could transfer. Cash App let me do it immediately.

Cash app to blockchain work great for me. Basically instant and the fee is like .003 cents lol