Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Deca cycle what oral should I add ?

I want to run a test and Deca cycle , looking for a oral to add to it ? Any suggestions? Can I put on mass with Deca and cut with a oral at the same time ? Any advice is appreciated.

I am running NPP but ran dbol and anadrol 50mg each for the first 4 weeks and absolutely fuckin loved it. I think those are your best bet. Next run I’m gonna do 20mg sdrol though.

(03-17-2019, 01:00 AM)yelruP Wrote: I am running NPP but ran dbol and anadrol 50mg each for the order 4 weeks and absolutely fuckin loved it. I think those are your best bet. Next run I’m gonna do 20mg sdrol though.

Nice

adrol

(03-17-2019, 01:00 AM)yelruP Wrote: I am running NPP but ran dbol and anadrol 50mg each for the first 4 weeks and absolutely fuckin loved it. I think those are your best bet. Next run I’m gonna do 20mg sdrol though.

Running 750 test, 400npp, and 50 dbol myself. Dbol seems to synergize very very well with nandrolone! Would highly recommend everyone try it

What orals have you run before? Both adrol and dbol go very well with nandrolone. Currently on 750 test 525 npp 100 adrol. Will also be throwing in 50mg dbol later on