Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Dragon Ordnance No Response No Package No tracking

I reached out to DO via wickr. He stated my package has spent far to long in route and they are reshipping my pack ASAP.

I’ll update once the pack has been received or if problems continue

(03-25-2020, 03:03 AM)JustTheTip Wrote: I reached out to DO via wickr. He stated my package has spent far to long in route and they are reshipping my pack ASAP.

youll get 2 packs, i bet it comes in 2 days

(03-25-2020, 03:03 AM)JustTheTip Wrote: I reached out to DO via wickr. He stated my package has spent far to long in route and they are reshipping my pack ASAP.

Did DO happen to give you new tracking? I got offered a reship too but I have no idea when to expect it.

(03-25-2020, 02:33 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote:

Did DO happen to give you new tracking? I got offered a reship too but I have no idea when to expect it.

I haven’t received tracking for the new pack yet.

@DHT as of my old back it had an “airline departure” 2/17 so I doubt it haha

I promise am keeping an eye on this thread, it just got a little out of control and I knew DO was working through some of you guys and we would just be waiting on the logistics of systems updating and such. I appreciate everyone's patience and updates.

(03-21-2020, 05:34 AM)lljjboy Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 04:39 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 01:08 PM)lljjboy Wrote: I got an shipped email with a tracking number almost month ago and still waiting. I don't even know where to check the tracking status using the tracking code.

17trackapp is what we use for China.

This will track lots of different international carriers.

When it hits the states I hope it didn't get hung up in customs.

Iv been checked on 17track and there was nothing, I doubt if the tracking number is even real..

Has your tracking updated at all since this post?

(03-22-2020, 03:33 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 01:58 AM)mgcpt Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 07:03 PM)Dexter Wrote: I have an update. One of my packs just came out of customs, it's not in the clear yet, but at least it claims movement back to a distribution center.

How many days total was it in customs? Mine has been in about a week.

That pack spent 18 days in US customs. It's still tracking funky, tracking has it going to its next destination, I hope that's not another Customs hub.

Just hang in there, this is a pain in the arse I know, but relax and try to only check it once a day so you don't drive yourself nuts.

How about you bro, your's land after the customs update?

(03-24-2020, 11:07 PM)Ezeus1 Wrote: My problem is resolved.
I emailed again and they replied with a description so I can tell which substance is which.
I will continue using this source as the quality of their product has always been good.

Thank you for the update bro, I apologize for any issues in communication from the mod team, that ball I dropped.

Any update for us my man?

I got some test c from Dragon a few weeks ago. I’ve brewed it and I thought it was bunk because I haven’t been feeling the same as with my pharma grade test c but bloodwork showed it was good to go. I’d post it under bloodwork section but don’t think I have enough post count to do so. I may just do so anyways and not receive credit. M

I'm having the same issue with my order. International semi-finished injectables were ordered back at the end of February.

Tracking says:
- 3/10 - tracking inbound into customs
- 3/21 - 'in transit to next facility'

All the tracking updates are at locations are in my own city! So it should definitely be here by now. I haven't received a letter from customs, but I called USPS and they told me that the package is most likely in transit back to China.

I contacted Dragon and he originally asked if I have a letter from customs. I replied to him with the situation and I haven’t heard anything else from him. Nothing. The dude’s gone dark. I have all the tracking info. I’ve received orders from him fine in the past. This is the first time this has happened and now he’s not answering.

I received my pack from him.

It was open inspected by the FDA.

Can't discuss stealth, but whoever is packing it up should be careful matching container size to what is inside the container, a gross mismatch would be a flag for me if I was inspecting packs.

And yes this is Dexter, just made a new account.

(Yesterday, 12:59 PM)DEX Wrote: I received my pack from him.

It was open inspected by the FDA.

Can't discuss stealth, but whoever is packing it up should be careful matching container size to what is inside the container, a gross mismatch would be a flag for me if I was inspecting packs.

And yes this is Dexter, just made a new account.

How long did it end up taking to arrive (from ship date)? I recall you talking about it having been a month...and that was like a month ago lol!