Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Dragon Ordnance Package Not Arriving

Ordered 12-14-19 and never came. Haven't gotten a response from email either. Never had issues before but was wondering if anyone was experiencing this.

Did you try his wickr?

I 2nd this! I talked to him this morning over Wickr

(01-28-2020, 04:27 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote: Ordered 12-14-19 and never came. Haven't gotten a response from email either. Never had issues before but was wondering if anyone was experiencing this.

Do you have a tracking number?

Do you have informed delivery with a tracking number that starts with an L or LW?

Did you check out through his webstore or private email?

(01-29-2020, 01:05 AM)Bingbangbong Wrote: Did you try his wickr?

I have not tried that. Thank you!

(01-29-2020, 04:28 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 04:27 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote: Ordered 12-14-19 and never came. Haven't gotten a response from email either. Never had issues before but was wondering if anyone was experiencing this.

Do you have a tracking number?

Do you have informed delivery with a tracking number that starts with an L or LW?

Did you check out through his webstore or private email?

Starts with LW, don't have informed delivery and it was thru his webstore.

(01-29-2020, 05:53 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote: Starts with LW, don't have informed delivery and it was thru his webstore.

So is there any movement of the package.

I use 17trackapp for china.

I ordered from DO and PPL around the same time you ordered and got both my packs, and man am I glad I stocked up because of the price increase and also since then I've had two packs seized by customs with no letter. They went into customs around 12-25 and have never been seen again.

(01-29-2020, 10:09 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 05:53 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote: Starts with LW, don't have informed delivery and it was thru his webstore.

I ordered from DO and PPL around the same time you ordered and got both my packs, and man am I glad I stocked up because of the price increase and also since then I've had two packs seized by customs with no letter. They went into customs around 12-25 and have never been seen again.

No changes in tracking since 1-14-20. Just been sitting at the local regional distribution center. Did ANY of your packs land yet?

(02-02-2020, 05:45 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote:

No changes in tracking since 1-14-20. Just been sitting at the local regional distribution center. Did ANY of your packs land yet?

I did finally get one of my packs this Saturday after sitting in customs since before christmas. It arrived with customs inspection tape. I couldn't believe customs actually sent it.

(02-04-2020, 12:12 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 05:45 PM)UnderTheBridge Wrote:

I did finally get one of my packs this Saturday after sitting in customs since before christmas. It arrived with customs inspection tape. I couldn't believe customs actually sent it.

So they saw an illegal substance and sent it anyway? Any of the compounds missing? Or does it look like they opened any compound for testing?

(02-04-2020, 03:10 PM)JustTheTip Wrote: So they saw an illegal substance and sent it anyway? Any of the compounds missing? Or does it look like they opened any compound for testing?

You know I went through everything to see if the bozos took a sample and came up with nothing. The packs were intact and I know what the packs look like intact. Weight and count was good. Either customs just slapped some tape on it and sent it on its way or I'm being watched for future shipments, which unfortunately I have another on the way as it just cleared customs.