Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Dragon Ordnance - RESOLVED

Anyone else have a problem receiving their order from Dragon Ordnance? I placed order on 11/23/19 and paid 11/24/19 but still haven't received it. I also sent 4 emails over the last 2 weeks and haven't heard back from them. Starting to get worried.

Try contacting @DragonOrdnance through his wickr, and give him an appropriate amount of time to follow up. Update us accordingly, please.

Thanks.

Yeah, can you contact me please? And not from a non encrypted account. I don’t answer those as they are spam filtered
DragonOrdnance, the dope raw source provider.

Wickr: Skullwarden
DragonOrdnance@protonmail.com/tutanota.com

Www.dragonordnance.com - easy checkout for raws if you don’t wanna listen to how my dog ate some other dog’s crap.

Any update? @RAIDE01

(12-23-2019, 01:49 PM)superawesomename Wrote: Any update? @RAIDE01

Yes! DragonOrdnance finally got back to me to say someone overlooked my payment delivery. He said it was being shipped out the next day and I recieved it about 6 days later. Product looks ok but I haven't started so I'm not sure of the quality. But I'll be sure to let you know.

(12-23-2019, 07:54 PM)RAIDE01 Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 01:49 PM)superawesomename Wrote: Any update? @RAIDE01

Yes! DragonOrdnance finally got back to me to say someone overlooked my payment delivery. He said it was being shipped out the next day and I recieved it about 6 days later. Product looks ok but I haven't started so I'm not sure of the quality. But I'll be sure to let you know.

Awesome brother, I appreciate the update. Feel free to throw that review in the proper sub so people can find it easily, I'm gonna go ahead and mark this as resolved. Thanks for your patience and thanks @DragonOrdnance

/Closed