Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Favorite Peptide source?

looking for some MT2 and BPC and was wondering who youve guys have had a lot of success with since i struggled to find a lot on the anecdotal reviews

I used a bunch of sources and most are too pricey. I had good results with all the peptides from PHTD. I've run a ton of their BPC and GHRP-2 with great results. I can't speak to the melanotan 2, but I'd assume it similar quality.

Tbh just find a source on Alibaba that's been around for a couple years and has decent ratings.

I've tried looking up this PHTD without ant luck. I keep getting results for hiding developments in 3rd world countries lol. Can anyone link me? I'd appreciate it.

(12-12-2019, 12:27 PM)echo419 Wrote: I've tried looking up this PHTD without ant luck. I keep getting results for hiding developments in 3rd world countries lol. Can anyone link me? I'd appreciate it.

Guess you didn't look too hard...

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...ide-source

(12-09-2019, 02:00 AM)jteezy Wrote: looking for some MT2 and BPC and was wondering who youve guys have had a lot of success with since i struggled to find a lot on the anecdotal reviews

I haven't personally used them but I've heard good things about Amino Asylum.

I'll check them out. Thanks