Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Fitting in HCG

So ive always had issues with getting back to normal after cycle with just PCT of nolva/clomid so i like to use HCG during cycle. My last cycle i used 500iu/week all the way up to my PCT. I planned to do the same on this one but I accidentally ordered a little less than I needed so im trying to figure out where to fit it in. My cycle will be:

Weeks 1-4
Test E 600mg / week
Dbol 30mg / day
Weeks 5-12
Test E 600mg / week
Weeks 15-18
PCT (nolva/clomid)
Running Adex throughout cycle as needed

My order came in and I only have 4000iu of HCG and im trying to figure out if i should run weeks 5-12 @ 500/week or weeks 7-14 @ 500/week or push more after last pin through PCT or another option. Any advice?

(03-16-2019, 08:32 PM)cactus2 Wrote: So ive always had issues with getting back to normal after cycle with just PCT of nolva/clomid so i like to use HCG during cycle. My last cycle i used 500iu/week all the way up to my PCT. I planned to do the same on this one but I accidentally ordered a little less than I needed so im trying to figure out where to fit it in. My cycle will be:

Weeks 1-4
Test E 600mg / week
Dbol 30mg / day
Weeks 5-12
Test E 600mg / week
Weeks 15-18
PCT (nolva/clomid)
Running Adex throughout cycle as needed

My order came in and I only have 4000iu of HCG and im trying to figure out if i should run weeks 5-12 @ 500/week or weeks 7-14 @ 500/week or push more after last pin through PCT or another option. Any advice?

If you had good results from running it at 500 a week, why not just order some more, not that expensive from the sources here on the board, if you want to keep the grapes nice and plump.

I'd actually say to lower the dose and run it throughout over just running it for part at a higher dose

Week 2-12 400 IU/wk. (2x 200 IU shots)

Only issue is that I assume you only ordered 1 vial which is 4000 IU? Obviously this would render my suggestion unfeasible due to the shelf life of hCG being 45~ days or whatever it is. Hopefully your 4000 is split into two 2000 vials the same way mine is though.

(03-17-2019, 09:03 AM)kingofcarbz Wrote: I'd actually say to lower the dose and run it throughout over just running it for part at a higher dose

Week 2-12 400 IU/wk. (2x 200 IU shots)

Only issue is that I assume you only ordered 1 vial which is 4000 IU? Obviously this would render my suggestion unfeasible due to the shelf life of hCG being 45~ days or whatever it is. Hopefully your 4000 is split into two 2000 vials the same way mine is though.

I have two 2000 vials. I was actually thinking about doing it this way @400 but starting the week after dbol so I can run all the way up to the PCT (weeks 5-14)