Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Fusion Labs DHB

Wanted to take the time to review my experience with Fusion. Picked up some of his test e and DHB a month or two ago.

My anecdotal experience having run probably 5 or 6 different sources for DHB is that his shit is straight fire. Switching over to his gear, the vascularity shot up, pumps became unreal, look full 24/7 with or without a pump, and I crave carbs like most of you bastards on tren crave trannies. Strong guaiacol smell, but you get what you expect with DHB and it never crashes, although the PIP can be fuckin brutal if you don't dilute at least 50% with other gear.

Also worth mentioning, he hooked me up with a 10% discount without me having to ask because I got fucked by Cascade right before he went MIA. All gear came nicely packaged, well labeled vials that are water resistant. Amazon prime delivery in about 4 days.

10/10 will definitely use Fusion again.

dhb dose?

(09-19-2019, 02:56 AM)Crime_Dawg Wrote: Wanted to take the time to review my experience with Fusion. Picked up some of his test e and DHB a month or two ago.

My anecdotal experience having run probably 5 or 6 different sources for DHB is that his shit is straight fire. Switching over to his gear, the vascularity shot up, pumps became unreal, look full 24/7 with or without a pump, and I crave carbs like most of you bastards on tren crave trannies. Strong guaiacol smell, but you get what you expect with DHB and it never crashes, although the PIP can be fuckin brutal if you don't dilute at least 50% with other gear.

Also worth mentioning, he hooked me up with a 10% discount without me having to ask because I got fucked by Cascade right before he went MIA. All gear came nicely packaged, well labeled vials that are water resistant. Amazon prime delivery in about 4 days.

10/10 will definitely use Fusion again.

Hey brother, thanks for the detailed review! I’m happy the DHB is going well for you. We do our best to help you guys out in any way we can, as long as you’re happy, we’re happy. Glad to hear we earned your continued business!

~Atom

(09-19-2019, 08:12 AM)DRMPcast Wrote: dhb dose?

Running 700 mg / wk right now, started at about 500. I pin 2cc eod with 0.5cc test 250.

Sounds yummy .yet to try dhb,in the market for it .thanks for review .