Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Fusion Labs Primo E

(09-24-2019, 10:22 PM)dexes Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:56 PM)cmryan Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:29 PM)dexes Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:54 PM)Crime_Dawg Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 02:12 AM)Skrackey Wrote: I try to keep my test at what my natty levels were before I started using gear. It let me learn how I respond to different compounds and truly understand what I want out any given steroid. So I stick to Primo, Mast, Tbol, Anavar, and DHB.

As someone who LOVES dhb, how would you compare it to primo? I've never run primo and my buddy swears by it, but I've always heard that it's a weaker, more expensive version of dhb.

Dhb is a derivative of primo, IMO primo has less pip, but much more costly. Both have an low side effect profile. Being at the tail end of my cycle dhb at 720mg is fucking me up but I love the look it gives. My girl was like you have veins running over your abs wow! Now I’m running injectable drol for that freak look.
What sides are you experiencing from the DHB? And are you running both it and injectable sdrol?

I literally have zero sides at 720mg DHB. What is their is the pip and the pip can be a motherfucker. Otherwise I sweat a little, to me that comes along with a cycle. Very clean compound. Biggest draw back is the pip. Running the drol will bring on some sides most likely, I’m prepared to counter some of them like high BP. I do want to say I had bloods done before I upped the dose at 400mg. Bloodwork was perfect. After I started tren for 7 weeks, came odd, upping the dhb in between and finishing with drol 20mg/day injected. My BW will probably not be the best. People have mentioned hct issues, doesn't seem to be very common. I also feel dhb was relatively unheard of until a few years ago in injectable form. The PH has been around since early 2000’s I believe

Damn, 720. Make me want to try 700 on a cut next summer. Ran 400-500 this last blast and enjoyed it. PIP took some time to get used to. Did you notice increased shedding at all? And I have read that DHB can increase liver weight? My mid blast bloods did not show any elevated liver functions.

(09-26-2019, 05:02 AM)MikeAlstott Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:29 PM)dexes Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:54 PM)Crime_Dawg Wrote: As someone who LOVES dhb, how would you compare it to primo? I've never run primo and my buddy swears by it, but I've always heard that it's a weaker, more expensive version of dhb.

Dhb is a derivative of primo, IMO primo has less pip, but much more costly. Both have an low side effect profile. Being at the tail end of my cycle dhb at 720mg is fucking me up but I love the look it gives. My girl was like you have veins running over your abs wow! Now I’m running injectable drol for that freak look.
What sides are you experiencing from the DHB? And are you running both it and injectable sdrol?

I literally have zero sides at 720mg DHB. What is their is the pip and the pip can be a motherfucker. Otherwise I sweat a little, to me that comes along with a cycle. Very clean compound. Biggest draw back is the pip. Running the drol will bring on some sides most likely, I’m prepared to counter some of them like high BP. I do want to say I had bloods done before I upped the dose at 400mg. Bloodwork was perfect. After I started tren for 7 weeks, came odd, upping the dhb in between and finishing with drol 20mg/day injected. My BW will probably not be the best. People have mentioned hct issues, doesn't seem to be very common. I also feel dhb was relatively unheard of until a few years ago in injectable form. The PH has been around since early 2000’s I believe

Damn, 720. Make me want to try 700 on a cut next summer. Ran 400-500 this last blast and enjoyed it. PIP took some time to get used to. Did you notice increased shedding at all? And I have read that DHB can increase liver weight? My mid blast bloods did not show any elevated liver functions.

I only noticed some shedding when I threw 210mg tren in there for 7 weeks. Cut it short due to stomach (gerd) issues. My mid blast blood were on point despite running var at 75mg from about 5 weeks too. Every pro has its con. I wish there was a compound that was perfect. I feel certain things like liver weight can he blown out of proportion by some dude on youtube who doesnt like the compound because he cant handle the pip haha.

(09-26-2019, 07:12 AM)dexes Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:29 PM)dexes Wrote: Dhb is a derivative of primo, IMO primo has less pip, but much more costly. Both have an low side effect profile. Being at the tail end of my cycle dhb at 720mg is fucking me up but I love the look it gives. My girl was like you have veins running over your abs wow! Now I’m running injectable drol for that freak look.

I only noticed some shedding when I threw 210mg tren in there for 7 weeks. Cut it short due to stomach (gerd) issues. My mid blast blood were on point despite running var at 75mg from about 5 weeks too. Every pro has its con. I wish there was a compound that was perfect. I feel certain things like liver weight can he blown out of proportion by some dude on youtube who doesnt like the compound because he cant handle the pip haha.

Word, thanks for the anecdotal. I manned up and got used to the PIP. Heating it up and mixing with other oils also helped. Haha are we talking about the same dude moreplatesmoredates?

(09-24-2019, 01:15 AM)Skrackey Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:02 AM)JohnnyCashew Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 05:05 PM)Skrackey Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 01:08 AM)timmyxxx187 Wrote: Been about 6 weeks. How you feel about that Primo?

Comparing it to Hunters Primo at the same dose of 1 gram per week, it felt pretty similar in terms of how I feel and look. Fusions is probably a little stronger, but I can't really tell running it at 1g. Pip for some reason is 10x worse with fusions.

@Skrackey
How were the results the last time you ran primo? Are you running anything besides that and test?

I keep test anywhere from 50mg - 100mg per week. No other compounds ran with the primo. The main compounds I Stick to are primo and mast, always keeping test at trt(500-700ng/dl) doses. So I can say this is a really good Primo probably the best Primo on SST atm. Last time I ran primo I gained like 5 pounds in 12 weeks but diet was the same. This time around only at 3 pounds so far but i've thrown in tbol recently. Overall very good primo. 3 pounds doesn't sound like much but holy i'm way bigger when blasting lol,and its 0 water weight as my estrogen hovers in the 20s. I don't bulk or cut anymore, just throwing that in there.

Primo sounds to be the ultimate recomp drug due to its nitrogen retention; I will be running it for my next summer “cut”...just need to budget for it and will be doing probably 800mg a week with test level of around 2000ng/dl would be my goal.

(09-26-2019, 07:22 AM)MikeAlstott Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 07:12 AM)dexes Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:56 PM)cmryan Wrote: What sides are you experiencing from the DHB? And are you running both it and injectable sdrol?

Word, thanks for the anecdotal. I manned up and got used to the PIP. Heating it up and mixing with other oils also helped. Haha are we talking about the same dude moreplatesmoredates?

I did see that study from him. Everything has its pros and cons. My blood work with my liver was great even after a var kick start. This compound is very clean, primo that burns fat I feel, with more size and strength
Kick to it.