Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

General consensus on Trestolone (MENT)?

Those who have given this compound a go, what did you think of it as far as:
-Pros/ cons
-Comparison to other hormones you've ran (Tren, test, deca etc)
-Gains you experienced
-How hard is it to control the sides from estrogen
-Other side effects (anger, hunger, libido etc)

Edit: I am also a low aromatizer. I run 750-1g test and don't seem to need any AI at all (luckily). So this is one of the reasons I am realizing MENT might be for me, and am just curious.

Ment is completely overhyped and expensive, was on 100mg a day had no signs of any insane strength or aggression, didn’t really aromatize, got it from a very reputable source from sst that’s still currently on here so I just dropped the compound because I highly doubted it was bunk. But I could have just been a non responder as well if it was as great as it looks on paper more people would be on it especially since you don’t need to run test with it. If I could choose any compound to put above all it would definitely have to be tren, my preference is E but that’s because I get Next to no sides where ace makes me try to murder people

At work but will be revisiting this and Discussing a stack that I think you will love that includes MENT , moderate dosages of three compounds - you will grow like a weed if your diet and training are in check

I think it’s overhyped and expensive too. All it really did for me was bloat me the fuck up and give me some painful acne even on 25mg/day.

I’ve tried it. It packs on size but a ton of bloat. Would I use again? Nope.

Test/tren/EQ would be better. Want a little bit of bloat? Throw in some slin lol