Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

HGH Injection time

My trainer says first thing in the morning while fasted. However I’ve seen almost everything online saying at night before bed because that’s when your natural growth hormones are working. Can somebody here with time and experience on HGH help me out on when I should do my Pins please thanks

Not trying to be a douche, but you've made enough threads to justify creating an entire subsection just for you. That's not a good thing. Might be best to lay off the gear, as it doesn't seem to be helping you considering the ridiculous number of questions you've had.

Aw man smh I’ve ran test twice. Moved up to test and var. then test and EQ... ETC...ETC... I’ve moved up the ranks as a beginner I still believe myself to be exactly that. A beginner. Therefore I will continue to come here and ask questions with the experienced OG bodybuilders. As that’s what I thought this community was for. For sources and for discussion. So thank you very much for you opinion. It’s definitely just that an opinion. Thanks for taking time out of your day to go head and say that goofy stuff but not offer any advice. God bless you brotha!

Before bed M-F weekends off for 16 months was the best thing I ever did. Only reason I would split doses would be if I had the money to spend on administering over 6iu per day.

Best,

BL3

Depends on what you're using it for. If to aid in anabolism, take just before bed. If trying to aid in fat loss then firrst thing in the morning or before a workout (or some kind of activity).

(08-02-2020, 02:35 PM)cmryan Wrote: Depends on what you're using it for. If to aid in anabolism, take just before bed. If trying to aid in fat loss then firth thing in the morning or before a workout (or some kind of activity).

Very much argee with this.

Best,

BL3

(08-02-2020, 12:46 AM)Blacklion3 Wrote: Before bed M-F weekends off for 16 months was the best thing I ever did. Only reason I would split doses would be if I had the money to spend on administering over 6iu per day.

Best,

BL3

Care to elaborate why?

Thanks!

(08-02-2020, 02:35 PM)cmryan Wrote: Depends on what you're using it for. If to aid in anabolism, take just before bed. If trying to aid in fat loss then firth thing in the morning or before a workout (or some kind of activity).

Want too use it for fat loss also to aid In on my cruise of test for the next 6-8 weeks. Coming off of a heavy sust and tren cycle.

I’ve done a fair amount of research though the past few days and I believe I may have found the best times for administrating the pins. I’m going to go forward and try it out and if it goes well I will let you guys know. Thank you

Believe it or not Mayo Clinic release studies and papers saying that the best time for “bodybuilding purposes” would be to split doses. One being right after a workout or first thing in the morning when your insulin is naturally lowest. And then right before bed. Or actually they go on further to state In the middle of the night for example when you wake up too take a piss. This is when natural GH and the pituitary glands can work the most effectively with the hormone.