Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

HGH and T4 experience

Has anyone who has taken HGH with T4 noticed a difference as compared to HGH without? I've been reading conflicting advise. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Best

Yes, t4 while using hgh. 100mcg per day. No reason to use more.

If you don’t use t4 while on hgh, are you running bloodwork and getting your thyroid function checked?

(06-30-2020, 08:47 PM)PteRoy Wrote: Yes, t4 while using hgh. 100mcg per day. No reason to use more.

If you don’t use t4 while on hgh, are you running bloodwork and getting your thyroid function checked?

I have not. I normally run 2iu hgh most of the year and have not used T4. I have read that some people recommend adding T4 as hgh lowers T4. Others say it's pointless as the lower T4 is due to more being converted to T3 and adding more T4 will not result in more T3. I was hoping someone had tried with and without and their experience.

I believe hgh will actually cause your t3 levels to lower over time, by suppressing your t4 which converts into t3 as a back up? Something like that, can’t remember exactly. So you add in the t4 to keep your t4 levels in range, then it can continue to convert to t3 and accelerate your fat loss.

I can go through my books if you want an exact answer of why you should take t4. But the answer is to take it while on hgh. I believe you could also just take t3 instead of the t4, but I’d need to look that one up to be sure.

(06-30-2020, 10:53 PM)PteRoy Wrote: I believe hgh will actually cause your t3 levels to lower over time, by suppressing your t4 which converts into t3 as a back up? Something like that, can’t remember exactly. So you add in the t4 to keep your t4 levels in range, then it can continue to convert to t3 and accelerate your fat loss.

I can go through my books if you want an exact answer of why you should take t4. But the answer is to take it while on hgh. I believe you could also just take t3 instead of the t4, but I’d need to look that one up to be sure.

Many thanks, I appreciate the advice.

(06-30-2020, 10:53 PM)PteRoy Wrote: I believe hgh will actually cause your t3 levels to lower over time, by suppressing your t4 which converts into t3 as a back up? Something like that, can’t remember exactly. So you add in the t4 to keep your t4 levels in range, then it can continue to convert to t3 and accelerate your fat loss.

Does this apply (lowering of T4 over time) if you're only running 1.5 iu/day?