Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

HGH dose for petallar tendonosis

What's up. Got patellar tendonosis diagnosed by ultrasound about 2 months ago. I've been taking it easy and doing PT since then. I'm thinking about throwing in HGH to help things along. What dosage have you used for help with healing? I was thinking 2-3 iu ED for 4-6 months on top of diligent PT. Any experience/suggestions you guys have is much appreciated.

(06-13-2019, 05:39 PM)10footPole Wrote: What's up. Got patellar tendonosis diagnosed by ultrasound about 2 months ago. I've been taking it easy and doing PT since then. I'm thinking about throwing in HGH to help things along. What dosage have you used for help with healing? I was thinking 2-3 iu ED for 4-6 months on top of diligent PT. Any experience/suggestions you guys have is much appreciated.

sounds about right. careful though, it can make tendinosis worse if you get flooded with too many healing/inflammatory factors. I have psoriatic arthritis, which is powered by my immune system. HGH boosts your immune system and healing factors (I didn't know this). Well, slowly tapering up to 4iu a day quickly gave me tendinosis in my ankles, neck, and of course wrists.

2 years later my wrists still can't hold a barbell with any weight on it. Ankle and neck tendons healed up when I came off. Neck acts up still when I'm in a bad flare up. So less is more here. 2-3 iu and watch for an increase in stiffness and swelling, that means the dose is too high and you're being counterproductive to your healing.

(06-13-2019, 05:51 PM)cmlaracy Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:39 PM)10footPole Wrote: What's up. Got patellar tendonosis diagnosed by ultrasound about 2 months ago. I've been taking it easy and doing PT since then. I'm thinking about throwing in HGH to help things along. What dosage have you used for help with healing? I was thinking 2-3 iu ED for 4-6 months on top of diligent PT. Any experience/suggestions you guys have is much appreciated.

sounds about right. careful though, it can make tendinosis worse if you get flooded with too many healing/inflammatory factors. I have psoriatic arthritis, which is powered by my immune system. HGH boosts your immune system and healing factors (I didn't know this). Well, slowly tapering up to 4iu a day quickly gave me tendinosis in my ankles, neck, and of course wrists.

2 years later my wrists still can't hold a barbell with any weight on it. Ankle and neck tendons healed up when I came off. Neck acts up still when I'm in a bad flare up. So less is more here. 2-3 iu and watch for an increase in stiffness and swelling, that means the dose is too high and you're being counterproductive to your healing.

Man thank you for that info, I wouldn't have realized that if you hadn't said it and probably would have considered eventually upping to 4iu. I'll definitely be watching for any stiffness if I do decide to try it out.

Actually you might be better off using 2-3 months of bpc-157 and tb500 instead. The reason I say this is because I know I had severe tendonosis of many different areas and even messed up my inner elbow. After using TRT for awhile I noticed even that helped because your red blood cells are repairing faster anyways BUT it started to flare up until I hit up the BPC-157 into that area where it hurt the most. You'd save A LOT of money going that route instead and you'd be able to buy so much more of that instead, but hey... it's not my money. I'm just telling you what worked for my tendon issues.

(06-14-2019, 03:18 AM)alphaproject Wrote: Actually you might be better off using 2-3 months of bpc-157 and tb500 instead. The reason I say this is because I know I had severe tendonosis of many different areas and even messed up my inner elbow. After using TRT for awhile I noticed even that helped because your red blood cells are repairing faster anyways BUT it started to flare up until I hit up the BPC-157 into that area where it hurt the most. You'd save A LOT of money going that route instead and you'd be able to buy so much more of that instead, but hey... it's not my money. I'm just telling you what worked for my tendon issues.

Already been using it. It helps for sure, but I can't do it for weeks at a time. Eventually my knee needs a break from twice daily injections, even if they are only subQ.

You can't do it for weeks? It's Bac water.... it shouldn't even hurt. I shoot my biceps with that stuff and it doesn't hurt at all. You are supposed to get as close to the injury as possible, I guess the knee is a bit tricky but I don't see why you have trouble with doing in for even 1 month? I've been on it for months.

(06-14-2019, 01:27 AM)10footPole Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:51 PM)cmlaracy Wrote:

Man thank you for that info, I wouldn't have realized that if you hadn't said it and probably would have considered eventually upping to 4iu. I'll definitely be watching for any stiffness if I do decide to try it out.

always happy to help reduce potential harm, good luck brother