Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

HGH sides

For anyone running HGH, I want to discuss benefits and sides you’ve experienced while on cycle and the timeframe when you started noticing them.

Specifically, for the people that have had the carpal tunnel sides, how long into your cycle did you start noticing it and how did you combat it?
Any other things you’ve experienced please feel free to list with the timeframe it started and how you tried to fight it.

I understand everyone’s body is different and people experience different things but I just want overall feedback.

(09-13-2019, 11:39 AM)Xstayxupx Wrote: For anyone running HGH, I want to discuss benefits and sides you’ve experienced while on cycle and the timeframe when you started noticing them.

Specifically, for the people that have had the carpal tunnel sides, how long into your cycle did you start noticing it and how did you combat it?
Any other things you’ve experienced please feel free to list with the timeframe it started and how you tried to fight it.

I understand everyone’s body is different and people experience different things but I just want overall feedback.

I started hgh on June 24th of this year. I began with 2ius upon waking every day. I remember missing a day in my first month and taking 4ius all at once and my hands started to numb and the next couple of days my wrists felt awful. After three weeks I upped it to 3ius. That's when I started feeling the the sides of carpal tunnel and bloat more often. I dealt with that for a month or so and then decided to spread it out because I read a few posts where people felt 2 or 3 injections a day was more beneficial.

I've recently been doing 3-3.5iu's per day spread out over 3 injections. Maybe 1 when I wake up, 1.5 after a workout and 1 more before bed. Sometimes I switch it up and take 1.5 before bed or take 1 in the am and 2.5 after a workout. Honestly just depends on my job and when I will be getting to the gym that day. Either way I have been feeling way less sides when spreading it out.

So for me, spreading out small amounts throughout your day is where I see the most benefit.

The good: Since spreading it out I have noticed that I am getting leaner while my muscles are getting a fuller look. I sleep hard as fuck now and my dreams are wild. Not sure if this is good or bad but my appetite has increased a lot. Mood seems a lot better too - I haven't lashed out on my wife very often, lol.

I also want to mention I am about 7years removed from playing football at a high level. I had this awful hip flexor issue that I have been living with since then. It occurred to me the other day that there is barely any pain there anymore. I got really excited thinking if the gh has helped me progress this far in such a short amount of time, how good will I feel after 6 months or even a year on.

I am on @SpartaPharmaUSA bluetops in case anyone was wondering.

(09-13-2019, 07:07 PM)gator19 Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 11:39 AM)Xstayxupx Wrote: For anyone running HGH, I want to discuss benefits and sides you’ve experienced while on cycle and the timeframe when you started noticing them.

I started hgh on June 24th of this year. I began with 2ius upon waking every day. I remember missing a day in my first month and taking 4ius all at once and my hands started to numb and the next couple of days my wrists felt awful. After three weeks I upped it to 3ius. That's when I started feeling the the sides of carpal tunnel and bloat more often. I dealt with that for a month or so and then decided to spread it out because I read a few posts where people felt 2 or 3 injections a day was more beneficial.

I've recently been doing 3-3.5iu's per day spread out over 3 injections. Maybe 1 when I wake up, 1.5 after a workout and 1 more before bed. Sometimes I switch it up and take 1.5 before bed or take 1 in the am and 2.5 after a workout. Honestly just depends on my job and when I will be getting to the gym that day. Either way I have been feeling way less sides when spreading it out.

So for me, spreading out small amounts throughout your day is where I see the most benefit.

The good: Since spreading it out I have noticed that I am getting leaner while my muscles are getting a fuller look. I sleep hard as fuck now and my dreams are wild. Not sure if this is good or bad but my appetite has increased a lot. Mood seems a lot better too - I haven't lashed out on my wife very often, lol.

I also want to mention I am about 7years removed from playing football at a high level. I had this awful hip flexor issue that I have been living with since then. It occurred to me the other day that there is barely any pain there anymore. I got really excited thinking if the gh has helped me progress this far in such a short amount of time, how good will I feel after 6 months or even a year on.

Thanks for the anecdotal. I have a question: I am also running 2 IUs/day and wanted to know how long I can run this for? Can I run this indefinitely? At what point do I have to consider cycling GH and for how long? 4IUs? 6?

(09-13-2019, 10:31 PM)MikeAlstott Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 07:07 PM)gator19 Wrote:

Thanks for the anecdotal. I have a question: I am also running 2 IUs/day and wanted to know how long I can run this for? Can I run this indefinitely? At what point do I have to consider cycling GH and for how long? 4IUs? 6?

I am by no means an expert in this at all but from what I have read from seasoned vets on here the longer it is used the better and more results you will see.

Not everyone gets carpal tunnel. I do not. My HGH is verified with GH serum and IGF-1 serum test to be pure and legit. I did get some hand tightness, very subtle feeling 6 weeks in which i can still feel sometime. I would order a few kits from a reputable source and just test a random vial with a GH serum test, $50 is worth the peace of mind and confirmation of real product.

If taken in the daytime at 3-4 IU, i can get sleepy afterwards. I noticed increased libido, erection quality, and pumped muscles within 2 weeks.

My baseline IGF-1 was around 170 ng/mL and i got them up to 370 ng/mL with 4 IU daily.

You will rapidly gain water and your heart rate might spike about 10-20 bpm. My fasted blood glucose which is usually 70s was at 100 after starting it and testing 2 weeks in.

Blood glucose and Heart rate have gone back down to normal now, happened around week 6. Water retention has reduced considerably and mostly intramuscular. Skin and hair quality has improved, softer/smoother for both. IGF-1 levels are linked to wrinkles/youthful appearance.

2 IU is a replacement dose and will only get your IGF-1 around 200 ng/mL, more or less. That's the level of someone in their late 20s on average.

3-4 IU will get your IGF-1 levels in the 15-19 year old range (300s-400s ng/mL)

The #1 question is what are YOU looking for from HGH? It is vastly overrated unless you know exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

(09-15-2019, 09:14 PM)Black.Beard Wrote:

Not everyone gets carpal tunnel. I do not. My HGH is verified with GH serum and IGF-1 serum test to be pure and legit. I did get some hand tightness, very subtle feeling 6 weeks in which i can still feel sometime. I would order a few kits from a reputable source and just test a random vial with a GH serum test, $50 is worth the peace of mind and confirmation of real product.

If taken in the daytime at 3-4 IU, i can get sleepy afterwards. I noticed increased libido, erection quality, and pumped muscles within 2 weeks.

My baseline IGF-1 was around 170 ng/mL and i got them up to 370 ng/mL with 4 IU daily.

You will rapidly gain water and your heart rate might spike about 10-20 bpm. My fasted blood glucose which is usually 70s was at 100 after starting it and testing 2 weeks in.

Blood glucose and Heart rate have gone back down to normal now, happened around week 6. Water retention has reduced considerably and mostly intramuscular. Skin and hair quality has improved, softer/smoother for both. IGF-1 levels are linked to wrinkles/youthful appearance.

2 IU is a replacement dose and will only get your IGF-1 around 200 ng/mL, more or less. That's the level of someone in their late 20s on average.

The #1 question is what are YOU looking for from HGH? It is vastly overrated unless you know exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks for sharing. I have noticed an increase heart rate as well. Was curious if you know why that happens?

(09-17-2019, 04:55 PM)gator19 Wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I have noticed an increase heart rate as well. Was curious if you know why that happens?

Some people think it's the chinese spiking HGH with chemicals.

But this is a normal side effect of HGH:

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/74102...erformance

"Resting heart rate was also significantly higher in growth hormone–treated participants (3.8 beats/min [CI, 0.2 to 7.4 beats/min])."

Not sure why it happens, but we know that HGH increases Free T3 significantly, so that may be one mechanism of action. It also increases metabolism, when metabolism goes up, heart rate/breathing rate can increase with it as seen with stimulants/fat burners.

(09-17-2019, 05:15 PM)Black.Beard Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 04:55 PM)gator19 Wrote:

Some people think it's the chinese spiking HGH with chemicals.

But this is a normal side effect of HGH:

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/74102...erformance

"Resting heart rate was also significantly higher in growth hormone–treated participants (3.8 beats/min [CI, 0.2 to 7.4 beats/min])."

Not sure why it happens, but we know that HGH increases Free T3 significantly, so that may be one mechanism of action. It also increases metabolism, when metabolism goes up, heart rate/breathing rate can increase with it as seen with stimulants/fat burners.

This makes sense. Thanks for sharing this article. My metabolism has def shot up since starting.

was on serostim for circa ~1.5 year before change in careers. 4 iu split between wake and before bed.

No noticeable wrist joint pains; Felt a bit wet in between skin when I'm leaner - kind of like I added 200-300mg test but it wasn't exactly the same in water retention. Was eating/drinking circa same amount ED or if diet changed - it was incrementally for x amount of time and the changes were small;

Benefits didn't really start until 4-5 mo for me; /mileage may vary
noticed as calories increased I could maintain or lean out on higher intake;
muscles had more of a 3d look that was different than any inj - maybe more similar to affects orals have (or I could be imagining it ~2-3 years ago - I'm just referring to a log I had kept)

The biggest overall benefit in my mind was the sleep - I occasionally get insomnia from gear presently but gh made me feel like a normal albeit thick human functionally.

For a while I would wake up multiple times a night because my hands were asleep so much it hurt. Now they just are a little numb most of the day (especially my left hand). Hoping this goes away because it is getting old... Also when I twist my wrist while using pliers (part of my job) it almost feels like I am pinching a nerve and I get a small jolt. This is the worse part.