Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Hard big lump for days after injection.

I am currently running my first ever tren cycle. I half ass did one when I was younger but it was short lived and done half-assed. So I’m taking testE 375mg a week, tren E 250 mg a week and oral winstrol 50mg daily. I’m only in week 3 so results have been minimal, (waiting for peak to kick in). However the first 2 shots I did in my glutes, about 2 days after each one I got a huge hard tight lump. Wasn’t too painful just really sore as a motherfucker. Those went away in about a week. I figured Glute muscles are deeper maybe I didn’t go deep enough and oil trapped under skin. Now to the 3rd shot., I did in my delt figuring surely I’m deep enough here, aspirated, no blood, slow injection. Now sure enough I have got the same tight, huge hard lump on my arm. Any suggestions on what this could be? I have done test cycles only in the past, and fairly new to this. Maybe I’m allergic to tren? Should I quit taking? Am I not deep enough? I’m pinning 2.5ml. Is it just too much?

Thanks in advance

Split that up into 2x week. 25/23g 1.5" everywhere and adjust accordingly. 1" delts your deep enough. 1'5" glute your deep enough. 1"/1.5" quad your deep enough.

(02-14-2020, 02:36 PM)CR1970 Wrote: Split that up into 2x week. 25/23g 1.5" everywhere and adjust accordingly. 1" delts your deep enough. 1'5" glute your deep enough. 1"/1.5" quad your deep enough.

Thanks. I’ll see how that goes

What carrier oil is your gear? Mig does that to me every time.

(02-14-2020, 06:05 PM)Apbrsx Wrote: What carrier oil is your gear? Mig does that to me every time.

I’m not sure. I’m using lock and load labs

It's just a higher concentration. Test e 500 put a baseball on my ass and would cripple me. I just cut it on a 1:1 with GSO and was gtg.

Try injecting slowly too. Like over the course of a song. If you go too fast it messes up the tissue.

ur supposed to inject oil not cum in ur ass

(02-14-2020, 06:05 PM)Apbrsx Wrote: What carrier oil is your gear? Mig does that to me every time.

It is GSO

Dilute your shots with half to equal parts sterile oil, it'll make a world's difference. Look through my recent post history for a tutorial if needed, or if you're too lazy I'll find the post for you (just ask).