Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Hgh to maintain muscle

I have shifted to a cruise since the gyms have closed. 250 test. I am wondering if it beneficial to keep some hgh in the mix to maintain muscle retention as I can only really do body weight exercises. If so how many iu minimum to achieve this (generic black tops I am saving all pharm for when gyms re open)

(03-24-2020, 08:18 PM)Beesting97 Wrote: I have shifted to a cruise since the gyms have closed. 250 test. I am wondering if it beneficial to keep some hgh in the mix to maintain muscle retention as I can only really do body weight exercises. If so how many iu minimum to achieve this (generic black tops I am saving all pharm for when gyms re open)

I'd recommend crusing at 200 test,that way you're giving your body more rest from the test and being more healthy about it, and hopefully get more of a response when you up your dose. then throw in 2-4 IU's (you can up it when you blast). With that dosage, you'll feel a lot better. I.e. more energy, faster recovery, better sleep, fat loss, small muscle gain ect. Obviously split up your hgh pins to at least twice daily. And itll take a few months to see results.

(03-24-2020, 08:18 PM)Beesting97 Wrote: I have shifted to a cruise since the gyms have closed. 250 test. I am wondering if it beneficial to keep some hgh in the mix to maintain muscle retention as I can only really do body weight exercises. If so how many iu minimum to achieve this (generic black tops I am saving all pharm for when gyms re open)

HGH isn't particularly helpful in maintaining muscle, test alone should do it. maintaining muscle in a deficit is one of tren's intended functions so perhaps run a low dose of tren e (let's say 200mg/week) if you're super worried.