Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

High blood pressure on cycle

Anyone have experience with high blood pressure on cycle? What do you guys do to mitigate high blood pressure on cycle, specifically orals like anadrol?

I mean just generally speaking I do about 200-250 minutes of steady-state cardio per week, which ends out being between 45-1hr 4-6x per week. I take the basics like a good omega, multi, and keep my diety relatively free of processed shit. Others probably have more extensive support supplements so I'd hold out for those, too.

Speaking specifically to adrol, depending on the length of use and dose you might want to consider dropping off some blood, as it does raise rbc and could be contributing to the high bp symptoms like headaches and shortness of breath.

I already had high bp, prescribed amlodipine and everything stays in check, avoid alcohol, salt, the basic unhealthy crap

(05-22-2020, 11:25 AM)Doom Wrote: Anyone have experience with high blood pressure on cycle? What do you guys do to mitigate high blood pressure on cycle, specifically orals like anadrol?

Clean diet and LISS 30-45 mins 5-6 days a week.