Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

How to split up Arimidex in capsules?

Hey guys,

I’m on my 2nd pin of my first cycle (test e 250 x2/week) and want to start getting my ai ready for when sides occur. The thing is that my Arimidex came in 1mg capsules, and I’ve been advised to start dosing around 0.5mg on pin days.

What’s the best way of working this out? I have a gram scale at home that could be of use if needed.

Thanks!

Just open the cap and take half the powder out. Put the powder u take out into a little pouch of a thin pc of toilet paper. Then swallow that with some water. It is called parachuting. Close the cap back up and take the cap itself for your second dose.
Worst case, you can take all the powder out and divide it evenly but you should be able to eyeball half and half.

(07-01-2020, 05:42 AM)Lamboman Wrote: Hey guys,

I’m on my 2nd pin of my first cycle (test e 250 x2/week) and want to start getting my ai ready for when sides occur. The thing is that my Arimidex came in 1mg capsules, and I’ve been advised to start dosing around 0.5mg on pin days.

What’s the best way of working this out? I have a gram scale at home that could be of use if needed.

Thanks!

just dump the powder out, eyeball two even lines and lick one of them. parachuting as the other comment suggests is unnecessary unless you enjoy eating toilet paper twice a week

Open capsule, pour contents of capsule in water, drink half the water.

Thanks for the input guys!

I figured it was probably just as easy as opening it up and splitting it into water or parachuting etc

Maybe I’ll try shooting it with some water or lemonade later

(07-01-2020, 07:08 PM)DHT Wrote:

Thanks!

just dump the powder out, eyeball two even lines and lick one of them. parachuting as the other comment suggests is unnecessary unless you enjoy eating toilet paper twice a week

It’s literally a square inch of near see through paper. There’s more crap in the filler and shell of the pill itself. I was not suggesting a wad of paper.

(07-02-2020, 02:24 AM)EpicFlash Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 07:08 PM)DHT Wrote:

Thanks!

It’s literally a square inch of near see through paper. There’s more crap in the filler and shell of the pill itself. I was not suggesting a wad of paper.

look man if you like to eat toilet paper thats none of my business

Dumping into water is the most accurate way as long as u stir it. And know exactly how much water u put it into half of it will be half the dose. Don't do more then one pill at a time it can go rancid fast I cover it and somtimes put them in fridge. It's called volumetric dosing. It's good for alot of different things