Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Howdy!

(11-25-2019, 05:10 PM)-WG- Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 04:31 PM)primalblueprint Wrote: Howdy! I’m a late one to the game but remember always reading great things about ya before reddit closed it’s doors for us human optimizing pioneers. Hoping to see an intro post from you in the future it would be nice to have another ancillary/ pharma source here, express is great but becuase he’s the only one providing pharma domestic at affordable prices his stock can run out rather quickly.

Hey bud, thanks for the post.

Since I don't have the same time for the customer service side, my products have been made available through Pharma Depot and can be seen HERE
https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...F-DOMESTIC

I trust him to handle that end, so I can focus on order fulfillment, and not get bogged down in my daily life.

If people have my personal email they are more than welcome to place orders direct, other wise PD is the easiest route, for USA Pharma items, and I know he will treat you guys right.

One thing that has to be understood is my items are US Pharma, they are top quality. No offense to anyone else, but they can not be compared to Indian market medicines, nor price points. It is just not the same, whether people want to believe it or not. Both have their user base however.

What I provide is for the people who want the same products you would get by walking into cvs/walgreens.

Thanks!

Totally understand thank you for hooking it up. Much appreciated!

Glad to see you back WG!

(12-05-2019, 06:17 PM)bubba_bob Wrote: Glad to see you back WG!

Thanks man! Good to be back.

I would like to step in so as you email, you know I handle most of our CS fellas. I see people thinking I am WG over email but I am a completely different individual!

Same quality service, with a bad broken English