Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

I'm feeling like shit honest to god.

I'm just feeling like shit, I'm working and going to school full time and this is something I can't change but I can counteract it. The lack of sleep and over training from high volume workout is real. the gym is my de-stressor and keeps me in check.

I've never cycled before but from what I have heard, cycling while in school is great because you just wanna do better on everything.

I've researched for years and I'm thinking...do blood work and then jump on some stuff..btw I'm like 5 foot 7 and weigh around 207 (was 220) around 14-15% body fat.

I should add that my attention, memory and thinking has been reduced (I feel a little slow as in reacting). I need to sharpen my senses.

a Test cycle for 12-16 weeks (500mg Test E)
AI's, SERM's, Clomid and HCG for PCT
I'm also thinking some adderall or maybe Modafinil (I get that I'm already not getting enough sleep and these may make me stay up more). but I work nights and will sleep when needed

what do you guys think? I'm just tired and need a little boost.

Thats not a good reason to start a cycle lol. Im in the same boat as you going to school full time, working full time, but im raising an 18 month at the same time. Im in the gym everyday as its our meditation. Stop being a flower boy.

(09-12-2019, 09:29 PM)Skrackey Wrote: Thats not a good reason to start a cycle lol. Im in the same boat as you going to school full time, working full time, but im raising an 18 month at the same time. Im in the gym everyday as its our meditation. Stop being a flower boy.

I'm not being a flower boy, I'm working my ass off but my strength in the gym in decreasing (I understand it is not important as much as school) but I need a boost to be on top of everything and do well. I'm not doing the cycle ONLY for the purpose of doing well in school but just feeling better overall because I tend to work my ass off everyday and even though Physically I handle it well my minds wanders off and start lacking focus and attention.

Solve your mental/emotional issues before starting any excess gear man, it's only going to exacerbate anything you're already feeling.

(09-12-2019, 09:53 PM)superawesomename Wrote: Solve your mental/emotional issues before starting any excess gear man, it's only going to exacerbate anything you're already feeling.

I didn't say I have any emotional/mental issues. I'm just tired and need a boost. that is all!

(09-12-2019, 09:51 PM)Booger Wrote: How old are you

old enough, 25.

Sounds like it would be a better idea to try and get your sleep schedule intact before jumping on cycle. The extra "motivation" feeling I get at the gym also is noticed at work and just overall I feel better but I wouldn't recommend you hop on a cycle with that being said. The main reason is that in 12-16 weeks your problems are going to be much worse than they are now when you start cycling off if you don't have a handle on them going in. You could also end up just putting yourself on test the rest of your life because you don't want to come off.... How old are you by the way? I'm assuming college-age?

Just my thoughts, but I'm no expert by any means, just giving my opinion based on what you stated. I understand where you're coming from though.

Test makes you feel fucking great!!!! IF YOUVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM LOW TEST!!!

Dude you're just fatigued from being overworked and over stressed and no amount of gear is gonna fix that. Leave the steroids alone, work on balancing your life out, find a less abusive way to de-stress.
Worst case beg a dr for an adderall scrip but please PLEASE dont get on gear because of those reasons...its just not gonna work like you think. Hell I'm on 150mg 3x a week and I am fucking exhausted after a normal 9 hour shift. Test is not your answer here guy.

Go for it. Why feel like shit if you can feel better? I was nervous about starting also, but once you start seeing/feeling the change you'll be grateful. Don't overthink it. Everything in the environment is working against your hormones, and the only way to do something about is to take matters into your own hands. Load up some guns and start getting more out of your life

or you could join the marine corps

1000-2000mcg vitamin b-12 injections every 5-7 days. I think you have low test. Have you had bloods done?