Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Introducing Tren to current blast

Currently per week and about to start week 6 of blast

450mg Test E
300mg Deca
Just finished last week of Dbol 50mg ED

I want to end the last 5 weeks introducing Tren and Anavar. It would be my first time using both but this is not my first blast. I have just always stuck with test and deca in the past.

What is the best way to do so And do I stop the deca? Increase the Test E? Sorry for the level of noobity (just made that word up) with this question guys but I couldn’t find anything online that would answer it.

Imo I would just stick with what you're doing. I think tren for 5 weeks is kind of a waste. It would be more wait time than anything, once it's in there it'll be time to get off but you will be dealing with high prolactin the whole time due to 2 19 nor compounds. I don't know how you do with 19 nors', if you have caber on hand. Either way it sounds like a waste of time. I would bump your deca to at least 500-600mg/wk. You would probably get better results off that. Save the tren for the next blast.

I would personally either just keep running the deca but increase the dose to 600 or drop the deca and run 400mg tren a for 8 weeks. 5 weeks, from my own experience, is not enough time on tren. That's just when it starts getting fun.

(07-14-2019, 12:16 AM)19VENOM19 Wrote: Currently per week and about to start week 6 of blast

450mg Test E
300mg Deca
Just finished last week of Dbol 50mg ED

I want to end the last 5 weeks introducing Tren and Anavar. It would be my first time using both but this is not my first blast. I have just always stuck with test and deca in the past.

What is the best way to do so And do I stop the deca? Increase the Test E? Sorry for the level of noobity (just made that word up) with this question guys but I couldn’t find anything online that would answer it.

What is the total length of your cycle? Because 11 weeks would be really wonky, and a terrible cycle IMO.

Add the Var to the last 5 weeks, that is clear and easy. Var's downsides are mild, while it's upsides are also mild. The worst part about Var IMO is it's price unless you are buying raws; and it isn't even great then.

Save the Tren and run it next cycle. Tren + Deca is going to complicate things. Deca is a long ester and you would want to stop Deca for at least 4 weeks before starting Tren so you don't have to worry about the complications of running two 19-nors (Nandralone and Tren) at the same time.

So basically: Finish this cycle with Deca, Test E, and Var. Cruise for 6-8 weeks. Run a Test/Tren run for 8-12 weeks after.