Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

J&H

Ordered it In May 2019, came at a later date in May 2019. That’s all I care about besides quality but I am not worried there either. Solid guy with some solid prices and promos
https://imgur.com/gallery/szm0Zc4

I'd like to join you in this success story . I also ordered super early May 2019.

all these imgur fucks down voting you crack me up. TALKING BOUT ROIDS LADIES lolol

Too bad he's ignoring everyone on Wickr and email. I'm never ordering again. Fucking scumbag doesn't even have the decency to reply with an order update. It's like he's walking around, thumb up is ass, packing maybe 2-3 orders a day. Idiot says "I have multiple secure drop boxes without surveillance" and has the fucking audacity to build up 150+ orders unshipped. I'm so fucking pissed at the lack of professionalism.

(05-17-2019, 06:58 PM)Powerful77 Wrote: Too bad he's ignoring everyone on Wickr and email. I'm never ordering again. Fucking scumbag doesn't even have the decency to reply with an order update. It's like he's walking around, thumb up is ass, packing maybe 2-3 orders a day. Idiot says "I have multiple secure drop boxes without surveillance" and has the fucking audacity to build up 150+ orders unshipped. I'm so fucking pissed at the lack of professionalism.

Whine much?

I got a reply on wickr. Pretty much will be restocking till 2030. So expect your pack around then ,maybe you can fit it in your Christmas stocking .

If you are that upset just file a formal complain and wait. That's your best solution but my last pack from him took 3 weeks but it was STOCKED......

This dude is the only one out of a thousand with a bad review.