Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Jekyll

Ordered a little over a week ago. Pack landed today. Threw in some extra free things. Top notch service so far. To everyone else still waiting, give it a few days, it’ll be there. Starting his Test and Anavar today. Will report back in a couple weeks.

I have my doubts. Nothing has shipped yet and I'm getting ghosted.

Ah shit here we go again lol

(05-18-2019, 12:41 AM)Powerful77 Wrote: I have my doubts. Nothing has shipped yet and I'm getting ghosted.

You will know when it's coming if you just sign up at the USPS website. I did and now I know if anything is on it's way no matter what and you get updates via text.

Just do that and you won't have to think about whether or not it's on it's way because when he's super busy he won't even respond on WickR. Usually when he has free time he will but lately he has been AFK for me on WickR and we used to talk a lot about stuff a about 3 weeks ago near the time he was talking to insurance about his car and getting a rental.

(05-18-2019, 02:36 AM)alphaproject Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 12:41 AM)Powerful77 Wrote: I have my doubts. Nothing has shipped yet and I'm getting ghosted.

You will know when it's coming if you just sign up at the USPS website. I did and now I know if anything is on it's way no matter what and you get updates via text.

Just do that and you won't have to think about whether or not it's on it's way because when he's super busy he won't even respond on WickR. Usually when he has free time he will but lately he has been AFK for me on WickR and we used to talk a lot about stuff a about 3 weeks ago near the time he was talking to insurance about his car and getting a rental.

You talking about informed delivery? AFAIK, it only shows what’s coming that day & you’re still dealing w the unreliable USPS lol

(05-18-2019, 02:52 AM)Mstew7358 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 02:36 AM)alphaproject Wrote:

You talking about informed delivery? AFAIK, it only shows what’s coming that day & you’re still dealing w the unreliable USPS lol

Well I got tracking info from some mail as well even if it's junk so it lets you know anything that is coming as far as I know.

(05-18-2019, 03:00 AM)alphaproject Wrote: Well I got tracking info from some mail as well even if it's junk so it lets you know anything that is coming as far as I know.

Ahh. I know he used to have in his post that tracking info isn’t really given out unless he deems it necessary or something.

Informed delivery let’s you know when a shipping label is made for the address you register, along with other things. It even works for my apartment. There’s a mod post somewhere that explains and the usps sitedoes a good job