Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Jekyll and Hyde labs are they taking orders?

Last I herd from the Jekyll was that all orders we're on hold since 5/12 .has that been removed? Also the main thread was locked and has continued to be so nobody can ask questions.. what's Going on?

No, he’s not accepting orders

(05-17-2019, 02:38 PM)FinaFelon Wrote: Last I herd from the Jekyll was that all orders we're on hold since 5/12 .has that been removed? Also the main thread was locked and has continued to be so nobody can ask questions.. what's Going on?

Nope, just got done holding up people for their hard earned cash and when 5+ people chimed in about one month no pack they locked the thread.

Dude also ignores all attempted contact on Wickr or email. Apparently professionalism means nothing to him - probably packing 4 or 5 orders a day then partying it up with our cash.

Sad thing is, if he was a serious buisnessman 150 orders aint SHIT. There's ZERO reason not to have better communication anyways. It's literally mix, heat, filter, bottle, label. I'd do it but I have a roommate. Even if he ran out of raws/stock the motherfucker shouldve stopped taking ordered before he got so backed up and started dicking people by putting money in limbo for 1 month+. I will NOT ever be ordering from him again and reccomend no one else order from him either. Probably just gonna toss the gear, if I even get it...

In that case, I’ll give you my address and send you the money for shipping

This is easily found out by going to his post where it says “Placing a hold on accepting new orders as of 5/12”

Thread Locked