Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

L&L Anavar 25mg

Hello,

Been running L&L's var at 25 mg twice a day (50mg per day) with 150 mg of test-e a week for the past 5 weeks. HOLY COW. I'm very pleased with the results. Gained about 10 lbs, strength shot up in all lifts (bench 350->365, squat 455->500 (still had more in the tank), deadlift 500->585, ohp 185->225 (just barely) @195 lbs), but most impressively are my arm, shoulder, and ab definition and vascularity. Always get the whole gym staring at me when I lift lol and got recruited by the few ifbb pros that go to my gym to consider competing (I usually compete in crossfit and powerlifting). Anyway you won't be disappointed as long as your training right and eating right. I'm eating at a 250 calorie deficit a day (around 2500 cal with a 35/35/30 carb, protein, fat split) and still getting stronger. Was at 13% body fat before starting and will get follow up DEXA scan after next week (hoping for single digits).

(10-03-2019, 06:03 PM)nietorpym55 Wrote: Hello,

Been running L&L's var at 25 mg twice a day (50mg per day) with 150 mg of test-e a week for the past 5 weeks. HOLY COW. I'm very pleased with the results. Gained about 10 lbs, strength shot up in all lifts (bench 350->365, squat 455->500 (still had more in the tank), deadlift 500->585, ohp 185->225 (just barely) @195 lbs), but most impressively are my arm, shoulder, and ab definition and vascularity. Always get the whole gym staring at me when I lift lol and got recruited by the few ifbb pros that go to my gym to consider competing (I usually compete in crossfit and powerlifting). Anyway you won't be disappointed as long as your training right and eating right. I'm eating at a 250 calorie deficit a day (around 2500 cal with a 35/35/30 carb, protein, fat split) and still getting stronger. Was at 13% body fat before starting and will get follow up DEXA scan after next week (hoping for single digits).

Good to know im running only 12.5 var RN and 50mg LnL dbol and Ink arimidex the generic plain pills threw me off but as i just started 2 days ago i was worried it might not be great but after reading this im happy. Also running LnL sus and tren A and already starting to feel it a few days in. The customer service was awesome as well.