Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Liquid TEST E

I have a concern of why my vials of test E that I purchased 2 weeks ago are so liquidity. From numerous videos etc everyone else’s looks more like oil and draws a lot slower than the one I have. Any reasoning?

(10-11-2019, 02:10 AM)Detail2001 Wrote: I have a concern of why my vials of test E that I purchased 2 weeks ago are so liquidity. From numerous videos etc everyone else’s looks more like oil and draws a lot slower than the one I have. Any reasoning?

Is it clear oil, if so it might be Mig840 which draws slightly slower then water. It's used for more concentrated hormones. Mig is a highly refined oil. Most of us have used it, I use it a few times a week, there's nothing wrong with it at all, matter of fact it's nice to have something that draws and injects with little effort.

Carrier oil

Hahahah!

Carrier oil and/or solvent % is on higher side.

MIG840 pours like water. MCT is also much smoother compared to others.
WWW.WPHARM.NET
WPHARM@PROTONMAIL.COM

Could also be the size needle you’re drawing with. If you’re drawing with a larger needle say size 18 gauge, you will draw faster than someone with a 29 gauge needle. The lower the gauge the faster the draw but also more likely to tear your rubber and get in your syringe.