Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

MTren Bloodwork

Wondering if anyone has any bloodwork while on or after a cycle using mtren? Seems extremely hard to find anywhere. Interested to see the actual numbers as opposed to the “bro it’s so harsh you’ll die” or “bro toxicity is overhyped” routine crap.

Any personal experiences are also always welcomed.

I did about 12 days of Sasquatch’s a couple months back, 500mcg a day. Ended up stopping because I felt like shit, even while taking a ton of support supps - also could be due to various other reasons though. Strength shot up quick, aggression was not good - I was constantly getting overly pissed at small things. Hot flashes during the day, but no trouble with sleep. Thinking about giving it another shot in the near future.

(05-17-2019, 11:36 PM)mkg13c Wrote: Wondering if anyone has any bloodwork while on or after a cycle using mtren? Seems extremely hard to find anywhere. Interested to see the actual numbers as opposed to the “bro it’s so harsh you’ll die” or “bro toxicity is overhyped” routine crap.

Any personal experiences are also always welcomed.

I did about 12 days of Sasquatch’s a couple months back, 500mcg a day. Ended up stopping because I felt like shit, even while taking a ton of support supps - also could be due to various other reasons though. Strength shot up quick, aggression was not good - I was constantly getting overly pissed at small things. Hot flashes during the day, but no trouble with sleep. Thinking about giving it another shot in the near future.

Most people assume it's so liver toxic this and that etc.. But fail to realize the reason it makes you feel like shit is because of how strong it is. It's literally telling your receptors "BUILD FUCKING MUSCLE AND BE AGGRESSIVE AS POSSIBLE" 200x that of what our bodies used to. I've ran it between 200mcg and 2mg per day, with the sweet spot for sides being about 300mcg. Really good hardening compound and the strength is decent although lacklustre compared to what I was expecting... Partially because it made me feel so shitty.

Honestly I wouldn't run it again and I dont get the big hype behind it unless you're a bodybuilder looking for that extra polish before a show.

Halotestin is better for strength anyways, but mtren will certainly give that "tren look" ... Also noticed it's strong activating the progesterone receptor as well... I guess I'd maybe run it 100-200mcg while bulking to breal plateus but why when theirs better options like anadrol ir regular tren lmao.

Only bloodwork I have whilst using methyl tren was non intentional. I was using 500mcg Ed for 2 weeks along with NAC and TUDCA. I was hospitalized for something unrelated and had a blood panel done in the ER and my liver values were only slightly elevated . Hematocrit/ hemoglobin and all other markers were in range.
The mtren was from Sasquatch and it worked well for me in the aggression dept, I can also echo the other post above and say it’s effect on strength was ho-hum. Tren E gave me a much more noticeable effect and halo is as good as it gets there.
All in all it’s ok , more of a novelty item really and not as bad on my liver as most people make it out to be