Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Misriah Anadrol

Told him I would leave a 3 week review on his Adrol so I am a man of my word and doing just that. This is my first Jab at Drol and I am taking 50mg a day on a cutting cycle. The main thing I have noticed is that even on an 18% calorie deficit, I still look fuller and my strength has not left me. I have yet to see any negative side effects thus far. The pumps are pretty decent and I am not experiencing muscle cramps like I have with Winny in the past. Don't Know how long I am going to run it for. I have read numerous studies of Long term low dose adrol usage with minimal elevated lipids/Cholesterol. I have a Blood test coming up withing a month, so ill see what the results are and adjust from there. Keep it up @Misriah

What dose are you running?

(04-16-2019, 04:34 PM)Jacked Wrote: What dose are you running?

Lmao

Big Grin 
(04-17-2019, 01:57 PM)Dreadlifts Wrote:

Lmao

Big Grin

Good to see it's working well for you, I'm planning on running 50/50 dbol/adrol soon.

(04-17-2019, 03:41 PM)Jacked Wrote:

Lmao

Big Grin

Good to see it's working well for you, I'm planning on running 50/50 dbol/adrol soon.
When you asked me that, I was thrown off haha (it's right there) especially since I enjoy reading your posts. Useful with the added humor! But yes its going well at this lower dose, I would say my favorite oral I have ran. Never ran dbol before, not a fan of bloat but hey keep me posted on how that works for you!

(04-17-2019, 03:56 PM)MattMatt93 Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:41 PM)Jacked Wrote:

Lmao

Big Grin

When you asked me that, I was thrown off haha (it's right there) especially since I enjoy reading your posts. Useful with the added humor! But yes its going well at this lower dose, I would say my favorite oral I have ran. Never ran dbol before, not a fan of bloat but hey keep me posted on how that works for you!

The bloat is controllable with proper diet and AI dialed in. Chill on sodium intake and stay hydrated. Add a little extra AI and you shouldn't seem "bloated" but you def look fuller.