Blood Work Review
Link to blood work : // https://imgur.com/a/gZVv66C?s=sms //
Source : // @Misriah //
Running testosterone : // yes //
Ester : // Test E 250mg/ml //
Weekly dosage : // 150mg //
Product(s) run other than test : // BPC-157, Rad-140 from different sources //
Weekly dosage(s) : // 5mg, 70mg //
Number of weeks run : // Test 28 weeks (14 Blasting, 14+ Cruising), BPC-157 3 Weeks, Rad-140 2 Weeks //
Draw time after last pin : // 78 Hours //
Blood Results
Test reading in ng/dL : // 762 ng/dl //
Test multiplier : // 5X //
Capped at >1500 : // yes //
E2 reading : // 34.9 ng/dl //
Liver/lipids elevated : // No //
ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

* First started using Misriah's test for my first cycle before jumping on TRT, my levels were mid 200's before at 27 y/o. Blast was cut short due to a premature birth of a child and subsequent hospitalization. From blast directly to cruise at 150mg/wk, running it ever since, have about 2 vials left.
* I did get blast bloods done, as well, however they were capped, so I can't be certain of my response to the 500mg/wk, but the cruise dose was a good enough indicator for me.

@Misriah @Misriah_Rep @RepresentativeOfMisriah

Draw time to long to count for E

(04-06-2020, 11:34 PM)CaptainAmerica Wrote: Draw time to long to count for E

Fuck, you’re kidding me?! That’s super unfortunate, I thought I was doing that correctly. What is the appropriate window, for future reference? So I don’t even really know if that’s my true levels?

(04-07-2020, 12:02 AM)Wildwest1911 Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 11:34 PM)CaptainAmerica Wrote: Draw time to long to count for E

Fuck, you’re kidding me?! That’s super unfortunate, I thought I was doing that correctly. What is the appropriate window, for future reference? So I don’t even really know if that’s my true levels?

36-48 hours for E. It's in the wiki. and yes, those levels are probably not accurate because of the extra day+ after your pin.

@CaptainAmerica

Lame, must have sourced my information from somewhere else or misinterpreted it somehow. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Sorry for fucking them up everyone, especially for the man himself, but overall, couldn’t be happier with my choice in HRT by Misriah, even after fucking up the timing, my levels are high end of normal, sounds good to me.

And thanks @CaptainAmerica , I appreciate the explanation and heads up. Won’t happen again, just gotta travel a couple hours for bloodwork and didn’t read the wiki here correctly and plan accordingly.