Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Misriah GH/TE250/EQ/PWO

Sad 
GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

Test - definitely test in these vials i needed up significantly up my AI dose when switching from cruise of different source gear to blast of Misriah gear

EQ - I'm eating like a fucking horse and have roadmaps from neck to toe.

The Gentle Granny (PWO) - smashed my deadlift and bench PRs with this. My girlfriend loved it as well...I could literally see the steroids in her eyes when she benched on it

(10-08-2019, 04:37 AM)Seatedmaggs Wrote: GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

Test - definitely test in these vials i needed up significantly up my AI dose when switching from cruise of different source gear to blast of Misriah gear

The Gentle Granny (PWO) - smashed my deadlift and bench PRs with this. My girlfriend loved it as well...I could literally see the steroids in her eyes when she benched on it

Good to hear. There are a lot of bad reviews coming out about Misriah now? DId you have any problems with your order or order time?
thanks

(10-08-2019, 09:47 PM)shamanski Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:37 AM)Seatedmaggs Wrote: GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

Good to hear. There are a lot of bad reviews coming out about Misriah now? DId you have any problems with your order or order time?
thanks

Just TA issues that have been fixed/compensated. No product problems. Wink