Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Misriah Order 12/30/2019 (RESOLVED)

I have received my order(1/9/2020), well about half of it or so. I emailed originally (12/30/2019) to ask if my payment had went through as im new to using the sources website; with no reply. I understand the source is swamped at the moment, but I have sent 2 separate emails over the last 10 days with no response. I am at a loss as to what to do to contact said source. I'm empathetic to being under a big workload but it's been 3 days with no response pertaining to my messed up order and 2 weeks with no response to my original order. I would just like to get this resolved and get the products I paid for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You’ll get your stuff eventually. This source has a long pattern of this, but always comes through. When the workload slows and things are sorted he’ll be responsive. There’s most likely a ton of packs waiting and he has a ton of emails saying where is my pack at. The half order stuff isn’t cool though. Feels like product is bought that doesn’t exist right then.

(01-12-2020, 07:28 PM)dexes Wrote: You’ll get your stuff eventually. This source has a long pattern of this, but always comes through. When the workload slows and things are sorted he’ll be responsive. There’s most likely a ton of packs waiting and he has a ton of emails saying where is my pack at. The half order stuff isn’t cool though. Feels like product is bought that doesn’t exist right then.

Thank you bro I'm optimistic about that being the case.

The mod team has been in contact with Misriah and he is currently working through a backlog of emails and orders. I've seen a few people updating their comms and receiving packs the past few days after his shutdown to focus on his website. Do us a favor and continue to sit tight for another day or so and see if you're one of the many, many emails he's churning through in the past 24 hours. When you send another email (to at least proton I believe), afaik it just pushes it to the bottom of the pile because it's a new mail and leaves the older ones on the top of the inbox.

(01-13-2020, 09:43 AM)superawesomename Wrote: When you send another email (to at least proton I believe), afaik it just pushes it to the bottom of the pile because it's a new mail and leaves the older ones on the top of the inbox.

This is not true. Proton sorts email like every other email service: newest -> oldest in descending order. Not that it matters, as last time I tried emailing about a refund I got an automatic copy/pasta wall of text reply telling me I should place an order through his broken website.

I'm still waiting on mine from 12/23. No comms. Asked for refund when he updated with an edit to offer them -- no response. And then there's this: Customers are reporting receiving products from other board vendors, as well as products with handwritten/typoed labels.

I don't understand how he suddenly went from consistent T2D in a week or less to 1 month behind orders with zero comms. I'm sorry but "holidays" and "USPS sucks" aren't excuses at this point. I know he's getting some slack because he's been one of the best here for the past year or so, but come on.

(01-13-2020, 03:27 PM)BlowChunks Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 09:43 AM)superawesomename Wrote: When you send another email (to at least proton I believe), afaik it just pushes it to the bottom of the pile because it's a new mail and leaves the older ones on the top of the inbox.

This is not true. Proton sorts email like every other email service: newest -> oldest in descending order. Not that it matters, as last time I tried emailing about a refund I got an automatic copy/pasta wall of text reply telling me I should place an order through his broken website.

I'm still waiting on mine from 12/23. No comms. Asked for refund when he updated with an edit to offer them -- no response. And then there's this: Customers are reporting receiving products from other board vendors, as well as products with handwritten/typoed labels.

I don't understand how he suddenly went from consistent T2D in a week or less to 1 month behind orders with zero comms. I'm sorry but "holidays" and "USPS sucks" aren't excuses at this point. I know he's getting some slack because he's been one of the best here for the past year or so, but come on.
Not trying to defend him but I think he got overwhelmed and just avoiding trying to come public with it. He's active on the discord and is trying to get stuff out to customers.

(01-14-2020, 01:12 AM)TiredandHot Wrote:

Not trying to defend him but I think he got overwhelmed and just avoiding trying to come public with it. He's active on the discord and is trying to get stuff out to customers.
That is good to hear, hopefully all is sorted out and back to normal soon.

He ran some killer sales and got crazy backed up. Not to defend the source but based on history, you’ll get your pack. It sucks when this happens and the history of this source predicts what will happen. Eventually you’ll here from him. I wouldn’t worry, this is not amazon

Dude, this goes way beyond "busy for a couple days during holidays", or "USPS sux lol".

1. Customers should always be appraised of the current inventory/ETA status.

2. He's ignored all comms from me, including a request for a refund when offered.

2. Vendors shouldn't run "killer sales" without keeping track of inventory. Basic math. Every other vendor here does BOGOs and such without being followed by one-month hiccups.

3. Even the slowest Amazon shipment (21 days?!) would have arrived by now.

4. I have multiple international packs landing that were ordered before this one.

5. He's now reportedly sending half-filled orders, products from other board vendors (WTF?), and products which are mislabeled and typoed. So he's either selling on multiple accounts to prepare for an exit scam, or he doesn't know how to count and ran out of supply, or he had to emergency re-up from another board vendor, which opens even more issues.

Even ignoring all that, if he would simply provide an update explaining the delay in operations, like family emergency, health issues, supply problem, people here would be infinitely more understanding and patient.

I just want to know what is going on. The radio silence is disrespectful to customers for how much money we have tied up in crypto limbo.

I dropped something like $1k on Misriah over the past year. Never again.

Please see the sources most recent update in relation to pack issues and communications. Please follow the sources instructions to remedy the situation, and update the community accordingly. I appreciate everyone's patience.

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...ah-Updates

This thread will serve as the aggregate of the 3 complaint threads as per forum rules.

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...R-RISK-BAN

https://i.imgur.com/LneTN0O.png