Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Misriah Order 12/30/2019

Ordered 12/21, payment confirmed 12/22. Haven’t had an actual email reply from Mis besides the payment confirmation auto-replies. Sent another email following his listed steps so he could easily find the order. Understand he is behind and it has been noted. I see others packs are starting to get in, just making this post to track further activity. Will update if pack arrives or I receive an email back.

This is my original post within his source page, I made a 2nd commenting that this order had still not arrived. So after seeing orders with similar orders dates and significantly afterwards starting to land I question if my pack had ever even been shipped or what’s going on. I understand he’s backed up and the time of year I ordered 2 months early purposely for this reason. So it seems receiving any contact from him is out the question because of how back logged he is.

Creeping up upon the 4 week mark now is a bit excessive, so if a mod can possibly reach out to the source that would be appreciated. Also I have doubled checked the shipping info in the emails to confirm it is correct, steps are followed correctly as I have ordered through them before, and even followed his protocol for him to easily distinguish the order by using the ID and etc. So any follow up would be great because at this point it seems that I’m just out the money. I’m not questioning if he’s shipping packs because I do see people receiving theirs, mine however seems to be in limbo.

Adding to this thread so they’re all on one post. The day he updated his thread with his new email contact I reached out and have yet to hear back. Nor has my package arrived. With the length of time it has been I’m under the impression my order has never been shipped at all. I’d just like a refund at this point and based on looking at other people’s comments on his original thread they’re receiving not full orders, sketchy labeled product, or a whole other sources product. And those requesting a refund don’t seem to be getting one. So the “he’s working on it reference his thread” that was cool for awhile but now coming up on a month with zero info I’d like some action taken.

Well boys I've listened to the mods, sent an additional message to mis's new email; both of them. I did all of this less than an hour after he broke public silence and updated his thread in domestic sources, I still have no communication and no reply. I'm going to assume that none of us are going to get refunds or the items we are missing/ missed orders. I'm going to go ahead and order what I'm missing from another source. Best of luck to all who ordered from this joker. Hopefully it wasn't too big of an order and you aren't out to much of your hard earned money. Have a good weekend my brothers

You ordered from him when he was SWAMPED.
Nowhere in your post did it say you did what he recommended.

“ Make an account on my new site, make an order with the missing product, or make the same order you made before - and go to the end of the checkout process. Here you'll be given the option to leave a note.

In this note, you're going to put the order #, and transaction ID from your payment. I'll be able to reference this more quickly, and credit the order as paid for and have it shipped and fixed”

Feel the need to defend this guy.. my order came in just fine, you’re not put money.
Why tf would u order knowing how behind this guy was. Right after Christmas it was already starting to become apparent. Be patient, follow directions and it’ll all be okay:)

(01-19-2020, 07:43 AM)Clawks Wrote: You ordered from him when he was SWAMPED.

“ Make an account on my new site, make an order with the missing product, or make the same order you made before - and go to the end of the checkout process. Here you'll be given the option to leave a note.

In this note, you're going to put the order #, and transaction ID from your payment. I'll be able to reference this more quickly, and credit the order as paid for and have it shipped and fixed”

Feel the need to defend this guy.. my order came in just fine, you’re not put money.
Why tf would u order knowing how behind this guy was. Right after Christmas it was already starting to become apparent. Be patient, follow directions and it’ll all be okay:)

Thank you sir I believe it will be okay as I have at least seen him reply to some people. I did everything hes recommended, every time he's updated; no response still. Have a good day friend

(01-19-2020, 06:43 PM)gmilli199 Wrote:

Thank you sir I believe it will be okay as I have at least seen him reply to some people. I did everything hes recommended, every time he's updated; no response still. Have a good day friend

Any luck?

(01-24-2020, 12:02 AM)WalnutBlast Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 06:43 PM)gmilli199 Wrote:

Any luck?

None whatsoever

A source shouldn’t continue to take orders when they aren’t stocked to fulfill them / overloaded and can’t serve the volume. Should be expected from any source. Shows that the source isn’t organized and cares more about profit than a satisfied customer. Was gonna go with Misriah for my current cycle but chose a different source after reading all the complaints.

Same as all you guys. Ordered in December. No reply other than to tell me I’m an idiot about a month later.

Stand up guy really.

Placed an order with him for the primo group buy plus a vial of deca. Received 2 test e and a mast. 2 emails have gone unanswered.

Several emails to the source and still no answer for me