Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Misriah Order 12/30/2019

(01-30-2020, 01:52 PM)tripleg Wrote: Several emails to the source and still no answer for me

Sorry to here that man. Have you reached out to all the different emails?

(01-30-2020, 11:44 PM)WalnutBlast Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 01:52 PM)tripleg Wrote: Several emails to the source and still no answer for me

Sorry to here that man. Have you reached out to all the different emails?

Yes. Tried old proton, new one for support, and left a message through his site.

Paid for primo group buy on January 12th, I still have not received my items.

(02-07-2020, 06:20 PM)tripleg Wrote: Paid for primo group buy on January 12th, I still have not received my items.

I had to reach out to him in a second email approximately one month later asking for the status of the order. He sent the second payment method and no communication afterward. The order showed up two weeks after payment.

Have you tried his wickr?

To those with outstanding order issues, please contact the source for resolution, failing a response then the mods at sst_modmail@tutanota.com

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/T...2#pid37342

Quote:I'm back, with help - some of you have heard from him thrax@misriah.lol is my new rep.

*Anyone* with *any* order issue, please email the support@misriah.lol or the above email.

If you like, go to misriah.lol and submit the same order - provide trans IDs in the order notes and submit the order. We'll have you sorted ASAP.

This shouldn't apply to many people here, I believe we're nearly caught up but some of you have reached out and said you'd given up on communicating - don't. We will fix it, always.

Emails:
Support@misriah.lol
Thrax@misriah.lol

(Discord is nice too.)

New, permanent website: Misriah.lol

No shipping info is ever required when placing an order, you are always free to enter in the notes field saying you've emailed it to us.

However, all personal info can be removed from your account when you want to remove it, it is not stored and will never be stored for longer than required to fulfill the order. Once it's marked as shipped, the shipping info is scrubbed, leaving only your email for credit application to your account.

It has been a month and a half, I just sent my 6th email to Mis. Wish me luck brothers

Still have not received my order from the primo buy. Why are the mods allowing this guy to operate here still?

(5 hours ago)tripleg Wrote: Still have not received my order from the primo buy. Why are the mods allowing this guy to operate here still?

Because he has been in communications with us throughout the process. We understand he has some missed commitments but he is working through them. We could ban him, but then would that get you your primo or anyone else their pack?

What is your proposal for the action mods should take?

(5 hours ago)CaptainAmerica Wrote:
(5 hours ago)tripleg Wrote: Still have not received my order from the primo buy. Why are the mods allowing this guy to operate here still?

Because he has been in communications with us throughout the process. We understand he has some missed commitments but he is working through them. We could ban him, but then would that get you your primo or anyone else their pack?

What is your proposal for the action mods should take?

He should be banned until all outstanding commitments are fixed. I've sent several emails to him and his rep that are being ignored.