Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Mood

Curious for some feedback.... I want to know what will help you just to feel good? I feel like shit all the time. Huge depression and anxiety... I should take xanax. What supplements or hear do you know of that will just make you feel good? Just like well being and happy?

(04-16-2019, 10:27 PM)HardcoreHenry Wrote: Curious for some feedback.... I want to know what will help you just to feel good? I feel like shit all the time. Huge depression and anxiety... I should take xanax. What supplements or hear do you know of that will just make you feel good? Just like well being and happy?

Amphetamines or weed Sad. Not good options but all I’ve found. Would love to hear some other suggestions in the nootropic area.

Get blood tests and make sure everything is normal. Vitamin d, thyroid, test etc... I'm sure some have their own cocktails of whatever stuff, here, however having all of tour blood levels in check of everything is crucial imo

Appreciate it... got bloods done a few weeks ago. All normal.

Sunlight, a clean diet, better sleep help. All three of those things take effort to achieve but are easy once you get the habits going. I’ve had luck with CBD which is the non phychoactive ingredient of marijuana. A company called thecbdistillery.com ships to every state in the US and has some tasty vape pens to carry around and our 100% thc free if you get drug tested or a cop gives you a hard time. Although if you get the liquid drops, they carry a full hemp blend that has a small amount of thc. There’s tons of cbd brands out there right now and this company isn’t the cheapest but they stringently test their product. I’ve had less aggression, better muscle relaxant after workouts, less anxiety, less depression, better sleep.

Or up the tren.

(04-17-2019, 01:48 AM)Heavyweightmover Wrote: Sunlight, a clean diet, better sleep help. All three of those things take effort to achieve but are easy once you get the habits going. I’ve had luck with CBD which is the non phychoactive ingredient of marijuana. A company called thecbdistillery.com ships to every state in the US and has some tasty vape pens to carry around and our 100% thc free if you get drug tested or a cop gives you a hard time. Although if you get the liquid drops, they carry a full hemp blend that has a small amount of thc. There’s tons of cbd brands out there right now and this company isn’t the cheapest but they stringently test their product. I’ve had less aggression, better muscle relaxant after workouts, less anxiety, less depression, better sleep.

Or up the tren.

Thanks brother. Appreciate the help.

[quote="HardcoreHenry" pid='49169' dateline='1555453674']
Curious for some feedback.... I want to know what will help you just to feel good? I feel like shit all the time. Huge depression and anxiety... I should take xanax. What supplements or hear do you know of that will just make you feel good? Just like well being and happy?
[/quote

My advice is stay away from narcotics.... Focus on your diet and sleeping habits. Another HUGE part of this is the compounds you cycle and how they affect your brain. For example, when I run EQ, I become anxious to the point that I don’t want to leave my house or if I run tren too high and don’t add masteron I get extremely depressed and withdrawn. What does your current cycle consist of?

Your estrogen is either high or too low. I feel the exactly like this when I had low estrogen. I was taking 1mg adex ED on 300mg Test, and wanted to kill myself

Sunlight really is underrated and so is natural cardio like taking walks/jogs/runs. I know it's gonna sound lame and seem like a hippie suggestion but I've felt so much better since I started moving my cardio outside rather than in the gym

Also reading or listening to audiobooks is another way. I just really don't like countering depression w/ meds because it's a fake solution. It's much better to just attack it like you would in the gym

(04-16-2019, 10:27 PM)HardcoreHenry Wrote: Curious for some feedback.... I want to know what will help you just to feel good? I feel like shit all the time. Huge depression and anxiety... I should take xanax. What supplements or hear do you know of that will just make you feel good? Just like well being and happy?

Therapy [recent addition to my self care regimen], walking the dog, spending time with my wife. Talking about it helps too - I realize that mental health still carries a stigma or taboo label but I think most of us here are broken or fucked up to some varying degree. I don't use THC products but Sativa strains have helped my wife immensely with just overall mood. I stick with CBD oil due to drug testing at work but I'll vouch for their ability to help.

As always - and this extends beyond OP - if anyone ever needs/wants to just talk, please message me on Wickr. I'm not a mental health professional, I won't try and masquerade as one. I'm just another person with mental health issues who is here to listen if anyone ever needs an ear to bitch in or a shoulder to lean on.
www [dot] southerncompounding [dot] io
SouthernCompounding [at] tutanota [dot] com
SouthernCompounding [at] protonmail [dot] com
Wickr: SouthernComp

We aim to provide the highest quality product with the fastest service at the most competitive price!