Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Negative Experience with ExpressPCT

I’ve used Express a couple of times in the past without issue, but after this most recent experience I’m definitely not going with them again.

Ordered some ancillaries in August through their international operation. Got a slip in the mail on a Monday after about 3 weeks saying I had to pick the pack up at the post office since it required a signature. A pain in the ass but standard for these guys. Because I work during the week, I had to wait until the following Saturday to pick up my delivery. When I got there, the clerk couldn’t find the pack. Ran a check and said sender had requested it be returned. Pretty confusing, especially since it had only been there for about 5 days. Tried to place a find/reroute request, but got the same answer - sender had initiated return and i couldn’t get it back. Emailed Express denied knowledge and immediately accused me of waiting too long, then said per their policy the package would be destroyed upon return. I could place another order with them for 50% the original price, which seems pointless if it’s just going to get sent back before I can pick it up.

Long story short... cheap overseas sellers are fine until they’re not. Express made it clear that they didn’t care if I left a poor review or if I did business with them again. Think about it... is this the attitude you want when buying pharmaceuticals? Very shady. There are better, more trustworthy options.

This is 100% your fault for not picking the package up in time at the post office. My post office only holds for 48-72 hours I believe.

(09-21-2019, 05:32 PM)PumpBugly Wrote: I’ve used Express a couple of times in the past without issue, but after this most recent experience I’m definitely not going with them again.

Ordered some ancillaries in August through their international operation. Got a slip in the mail on a Monday after about 3 weeks saying I had to pick the pack up at the post office since it required a signature. A pain in the ass but standard for these guys. Because I work during the week, I had to wait until the following Saturday to pick up my delivery. When I got there, the clerk couldn’t find the pack. Ran a check and said sender had requested it be returned. Pretty confusing, especially since it had only been there for about 5 days. Tried to place a find/reroute request, but got the same answer - sender had initiated return and i couldn’t get it back. Emailed Express denied knowledge and immediately accused me of waiting too long, then said per their policy the package would be destroyed upon return. I could place another order with them for 50% the original price, which seems pointless if it’s just going to get sent back before I can pick it up.

Long story short... cheap overseas sellers are fine until they’re not. Express made it clear that they didn’t care if I left a poor review or if I did business with them again. Think about it... is this the attitude you want when buying pharmaceuticals? Very shady. There are better, more trustworthy options.

Next time just go online and waive the requirement for the signature. I had this same thing happen when buying a replica rolex and learned my lesson. Its easy to waive the signature, i do it every time i order international and ive never had a issue since then.

(09-21-2019, 05:42 PM)HeathGT Wrote: This is 100% your fault for not picking the package up in time at the post office. My post office only holds for 48-72 hours I believe.

It’s a 15 day hold. Clerk specifically indicated that sender initiated return. Waiting 4 days is hardly excessive. Don’t be willfully obtuse.

(09-22-2019, 12:44 AM)PumpBugly Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 05:42 PM)HeathGT Wrote: This is 100% your fault for not picking the package up in time at the post office. My post office only holds for 48-72 hours I believe.

It’s a 15 day hold. Clerk specifically indicated that sender initiated return. Waiting 4 days is hardly excessive. Don’t be willfully obtuse.

You're the dumbass without your pack. Now who is obtuse? My little slip told me I had a couple days at best to pick up my package so I went the very next day. Maybe next time you won't wait around for a week then expect the source to take responsibility?

I wouldn't blame this on E-PCT in this case, it sucks to wait for a package and not get it, but you have to to do your part and pick it up asap.

I've never personally heard of a package requiring a signature going directly to the post office without any delivery attempt. Did you receive any sort of note on your door allowing you to schedule a redelivery or waive the signature, or how were you notified the package had landed?

(09-22-2019, 08:34 AM)superawesomename Wrote: I've never personally heard of a package requiring a signature going directly to the post office without any delivery attempt. Did you receive any sort of note on your door allowing you to schedule a redelivery or waive the signature, or how were you notified the package had landed?

Fuck yeah bro, they made you a mod?

(09-22-2019, 12:47 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 08:34 AM)superawesomename Wrote: I've never personally heard of a package requiring a signature going directly to the post office without any delivery attempt. Did you receive any sort of note on your door allowing you to schedule a redelivery or waive the signature, or how were you notified the package had landed?

Fuck yeah bro, they made you a mod?

Just a lil smol boi doing smol things in the world. I had imagined there'd have been an announcement by now but @case_akilleez and I are just trying to give a hand around the forums.

I promise to abuse you and @Jacked first.

You already know he got that note. Just pointing finger