Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Negative Experience with ExpressPCT

(09-22-2019, 08:34 AM)superawesomename Wrote: I've never personally heard of a package requiring a signature going directly to the post office without any delivery attempt. Did you receive any sort of note on your door allowing you to schedule a redelivery or waive the signature, or how were you notified the package had landed?

He stated in his post that they tried to deliver and left a slip in his mailbox saying he had to pick it up at the post office. He chose to wait almost a week before attempting to pick it up then got mad at ExpressPCT because the post office wasn't still holding onto his pack nearly a week later lol

(09-22-2019, 06:10 PM)HeathGT Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 08:34 AM)superawesomename Wrote: I've never personally heard of a package requiring a signature going directly to the post office without any delivery attempt. Did you receive any sort of note on your door allowing you to schedule a redelivery or waive the signature, or how were you notified the package had landed?

He stated in his post that they tried to deliver and left a slip in his mailbox saying he had to pick it up at the post office. He chose to wait almost a week before attempting to pick it up then got mad at ExpressPCT because the post office wasn't still holding onto his pack nearly a week later lol

If you’re going to get involved at least don’t skew what happened to fit in your weird little rage fit. OP has clearly stated that his post office holds packs for 15 days. Not under a week. Additionally, the issue wasn’t that the post office wasn’t holding onto it, but that the sender had requested it be returned to him. The reason they didn’t have it was unrelated to him waiting 4 days. It would have been there had a request not been made for it to be returned to the sender. Assuming everything he has stated is true, he isn’t in the wrong, and waiting 4 out of 15 days isn’t excessive or unreasonable for him to do. Stop acting like this, it isn’t a good look at all.

(09-22-2019, 02:09 PM)superawesomename Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 12:47 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:

Fuck yeah bro, they made you a mod?

Just a lil smol boi doing smol things in the world. I had imagined there'd have been an announcement by now but @case_akilleez and I are just trying to give a hand around the forums.

I promise to abuse you and @Jacked first.

Congrats on Modhood my friend.

I agree with @kingofcarbz - I’ve personally had packages held at the post office for over a week when I’m traveling and have been told they hold it longer than that, but I know every PO is different. Really wonder why @ExpressPCT would request it to be returned (if he truly did), would love to get his side of the story

Also express give me my $10 credit so I can order more caber and modafinil

(09-22-2019, 02:09 PM)superawesomename Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 12:47 PM)Fatbricks Wrote:

Fuck yeah bro, they made you a mod?

Just a lil smol boi doing smol things in the world. I had imagined there'd have been an announcement by now but @case_akilleez and I are just trying to give a hand around the forums.

I promise to abuse you and @Jacked first.

I miss jacked. Haven’t seen him in a while. You deserve the promotion my man! I know you’ll do great things here.

(09-21-2019, 05:32 PM)PumpBugly Wrote: Ordered some ancillaries in August through their international operation. Got a slip in the mail on a Monday after about 3 weeks saying I had to pick the pack up at the post office since it required a signature. A pain in the ass but standard for these guys. Because I work during the week, I had to wait until the following Saturday to pick up my delivery. When I got there, the clerk couldn’t find the pack. Ran a check and said sender had requested it be returned. Pretty confusing, especially since it had only been there for about 5 days.

@PumpBugly Please send the evidence of the delivery slip to sst_modmail@tutanota.com so we can further investigate and go from there my man

@kingofcarbz I appreciate your passion bro but there's no need to come guns blazing when I'm just trying to get all of the information.

@thallandchill thanks bro I just hope to do my best to help! I fucking love you swole assholes

@yelruP haha thanks buddy I'll do my best, but i'll still need you @kingofcarbz and @Masterofron to keep me in line. And I haven't seen much of him either =/

(09-22-2019, 11:16 PM)superawesomename Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 05:32 PM)PumpBugly Wrote: Ordered some ancillaries in August through their international operation. Got a slip in the mail on a Monday after about 3 weeks saying I had to pick the pack up at the post office since it required a signature. A pain in the ass but standard for these guys. Because I work during the week, I had to wait until the following Saturday to pick up my delivery. When I got there, the clerk couldn’t find the pack. Ran a check and said sender had requested it be returned. Pretty confusing, especially since it had only been there for about 5 days.

@PumpBugly Please send the evidence of the delivery slip to sst_modmail@tutanota.com so we can further investigate and go from there my man

@kingofcarbz I appreciate your passion bro but there's no need to come guns blazing when I'm just trying to get all of the information.

@thallandchill thanks bro I just hope to do my best to help! I fucking love you swole assholes

@yelruP haha thanks buddy I'll do my best, but i'll still need you @kingofcarbz and @Masterofron to keep me in line. And I haven't seen much of him either =/

I was talking to Heath silly goose!

@kingofcarbz haha sorry bro this thread was like Pandoras box, everytime I opened it I read another line I hadn't originally seen.

Fuck the medical Janes getting to me! Gotta up the tren for focus... And science..

Singapore Speedpost post allows for 4 days of pick up time after an attempted delivery, then the package is returned to us. We have no way of individually contacting each post office to request a return.

(09-22-2019, 12:44 AM)PumpBugly Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 05:42 PM)HeathGT Wrote: This is 100% your fault for not picking the package up in time at the post office. My post office only holds for 48-72 hours I believe.

It’s a 15 day hold. Clerk specifically indicated that sender initiated return. Waiting 4 days is hardly excessive. Don’t be willfully obtuse.

As stated above Singapore Speedpost allows for 4 days after attempted delivery. Did your original mail slip have a specific time frame written for pick up?
expresspct.com
- expresspct@protonmail/Tutanota.com

(09-22-2019, 08:34 PM)kingofcarbz Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 06:10 PM)HeathGT Wrote:

If you’re going to get involved at least don’t skew what happened to fit in your weird little rage fit. OP has clearly stated that his post office holds packs for 15 days. Not under a week. Additionally, the issue wasn’t that the post office wasn’t holding onto it, but that the sender had requested it be returned to him. The reason they didn’t have it was unrelated to him waiting 4 days. It would have been there had a request not been made for it to be returned to the sender. Assuming everything he has stated is true, he isn’t in the wrong, and waiting 4 out of 15 days isn’t excessive or unreasonable for him to do. Stop acting like this, it isn’t a good look at all.

Ah, now that ExpressPCT just chimed in to verify everything I previously said, perhaps I wasn't just in a "fit of rage" after all eh?

Also don't know where you're coming up with this "15" days to pick up an international package. The slip left at my house clearly stated that I only had a couple days to pick it up.

@HeathGT that was my fault I think bro, I believe it was what I found at the time as an average on USPS, not sing post.

@PumpBugly you have your answer from Express, and the offer for discount on reship made. I'll leave this post open for continued civil discussion but if this shit get autistic there's no telling what lock shape button I might press.