Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

New guy in the building

Wanted to show face and get my name out there I’ve been on evo and a couple other forums in the past but found a solid source that I no longer have access too so I’m back to looking for a reliable and reputable spot! Thanks in advance

Cool. We don't do introductions here and this isn't a building lol

(02-15-2020, 09:36 AM)ForgotMuhName Wrote: Cool. We don't do introductions here and this isn't a building lol

maybe it's the new slang for (body)building or he's built like a house!

intro posts on forums have always seemed weird unless it's a really small private community

Figured I would let people know I was new here that’s all lol thanks for the help tho smh

(02-15-2020, 06:55 PM)Nickg1121 Wrote: Figured I would let people know I was new here that’s all lol thanks for the help tho smh

Hey bro, welcome to the club.

Im a pretty new guy around here also (joined in November 2019) and just started my first cycle this past week. Not really knowing anything and coming from the "googling where to find steroids" I was shockingly surprised that you can def find what you are looking for here my guy. Had a few small transactions with a few sources here to get everything squared away for my cycle and everything was real smooth. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Welcome!

(02-15-2020, 07:03 PM)MPS721 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 06:55 PM)Nickg1121 Wrote: Figured I would let people know I was new here that’s all lol thanks for the help tho smh

Im a pretty new guy around here also (joined in November 2019) and just started my first cycle this past week. Not really knowing anything and coming from the "googling where to find steroids" I was shockingly surprised that you can def find what you are looking for here my guy. Had a few small transactions with a few sources here to get everything squared away for my cycle and everything was real smooth. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

Welcome!

this forum comes up when you google that? mods please fix that, haha

(02-15-2020, 09:30 PM)appropionate Wrote:

Welcome!

this forum comes up when you google that? mods please fix that, haha

@appropionate No it didnt! hahaha

I forgot how I came across the forum to be honest. I think it was just like months on end of researching and finding all these stupid sites like Roids24 and then eventually I got here. Again, I dont remember exaclty how but i did.

Once I joined though I was like holy shit, this is the real deal man. So glad I did the research instead of going to one of those BS sites that are on like eroids and other BS review forums.

Wazzup dude? Welcome to the better forum full of dope ass m'fers and a wealth of knowledge with anecdotal wisdom haha!! There's a few solid sources here, read the bloodwork/TA/ and anecdotal reviews section for more insight on a possible new source. Enjoy your stay dude.

(02-16-2020, 04:28 AM)Im5foot5but165 Wrote:

Wazzup dude? Welcome to the better forum full of dope ass m'fers and a wealth of knowledge with anecdotal wisdom haha!! There's a few solid sources here, read the bloodwork/TA/ and anecdotal reviews section for more insight on a possible new source. Enjoy your stay dude.

Thanks brotha appreciate it. I’m honestly just concerned now that it seems like the sources on here especially domestic are all just home brews though I don’t have any experience with that at all. I was getting alpha Pharma and Asia dispensary before. Obviously still brewed but not homegrown and in oversea labs. Any info on that would be nice

Welcome!

That’s what’s up bro I literally just joined this shit a few days ago lol. If u don’t mind lmk or hittin me on a private message or email (proton) what labs u went with that be straight. I replied to the other guy on this thread idk much at all about these home brew labs or whatever it seems like is mostly verified on here

(02-16-2020, 05:48 AM)Nickg1121 Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 04:28 AM)Im5foot5but165 Wrote:

Thanks brotha appreciate it. I’m honestly just concerned now that it seems like the sources on here especially domestic are all just home brews though I don’t have any experience with that at all. I was getting alpha Pharma and Asia dispensary before. Obviously still brewed but not homegrown and in oversea labs. Any info on that would be nice

Welcome!

That’s what’s up bro I literally just joined this shit a few days ago lol. If u don’t mind lmk or hittin me on a private message or email (proton) what labs u went with that be straight. I replied to the other guy on this thread idk much at all about these home brew labs or whatever it seems like is mostly verified on here

@Nickg1121 I'd be happy to share my experience with you. I think its great how this forum isn't harsh on noobs and people actually provide solid advice instead of being assholes, so here is to me paying it forward.

So I think the function to DM on this forum has been disabled because the mods want everything to be here on the forum and also so that there is no private selling (which I totally understand).

So since this is my first cycle, I was just going to do simple Test E @500 MGS/Week; with that being said, I ordered from Misriah because from what I saw the lab tests were solid and there were a-lot of quality reviews at the time (this was early December btw). There were no issues with my order at all, got everything I needed and the communication was no issues. Mis refunded me for some ancillaries that I ordered but turned out he was OOS on. Slightly after this though, this source had ran into some issues (its all on his thread if you are interested).

I then needed to get my ancillaries and PCT drugs, so I decided to go with ExpressPCT and at the time, they just started stocking pharma grade Test E. So instead of wasting the money on shipping for my order, I actually decided to buy about 16 weeks worth of Test E, in addition to all my ancillaries from EPCT. I also wasn't planning on starting my cycle until early Feb anyways, so ordering international and waiting 2 weeks for my stuff didn't really bother me too much. Everything was top notch with EPCT (left reviews on the thread if your interested in reading...).

Long story short, got everything from EPCT and just finished my first week of their pharma Test E. Cant really report much yet because I dont really know what to expect, but there are a few guys here who also been running their test and have posted bloodwork showing its legit pharma. Personally, from what Ive seen on the forum, I would find it hard to believe a long standing source would try and sell fake test so thats why I went with it, even though it was brand new with no reviews yet.

I still got Misriah's test E packed away but idk if I am going to use it now that I got the pharma grade from EPCT. Maybe I will use Misriah's test to cruise once this cycle is over, idk.

But yeah, everything thats domestic here is all UGL when it comes to gear (ancillaries are a different story). At first that was a huge issue for me, however, after seeing all the feedback/comments/reviews here about purity and quality, its become less of a concern for me moving forward when I look to future cycles. Word travels fast around here, so if a source had dirty gear, you would know about it pretty quickly.

Hope this helps, let me know if you got any other questions, I'd be happy to see if I can help in anyway!